tuscl

God I Love This

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Monday, June 7, 2021 3:51 AM
That was the name of my 1st post a few years ago about the delights of discovering lap dances (look it up, if you care). Rick says we should post about strip club fun instead of all the other stuff filling the forums since Covid. Yeah, and after a 357 day break, I finally can. Went to club yesterday, 11 girls to choose from. Dancers were wearing masks on stage, and without tableside dollar dances it was a bit harder to decide, but a guy has to make do. First dancer had wonderful boobs. She turned out to be a (5 week) newbie, a still learning dancer in the sensual department, but when she leaned back on me, my hands learned her sweet b-cups boobs were just right, the ideal firmness with a top soft layer, especially around her nipples. Sensing I was a boob guy, she then pressed them against my face for an extended kissing and caressing session. Wow, I’m back in the club. Finally. Yeah. Thanks, newbie “Phoenix”. So, looking for experience, the next dancer was somewhat older and had big (not huge) natural Ds, not my topmost choice, but I like them all. Just wonderful, she could turn on the sensual, stroking me from chest to thighs without any detours, and then doing the same with her breasts. Fine ass, nice looking legs, and those big squeezable lovelies really put the throb in this older fellow. I’ll remember you for a while, “Jenna”. But nothing tops “Sunshine” on a cloudy day, she remembered me after more than a year. She’d gained a few Covid pounds and I thought the fake eyelashes took away some of the college age GND look but . . . she’s my mutual nipple play goddess. Long term I remember a club visit by its highlight moment. By the 3rd song, we’d already gone past the slow buildup of touching, veering between caressing and groping. My shirts mostly open, nipple rugby has been played; she feels great from knee to earlobe. And at one moment I found myself being held to her cleavage with her left hand, her right fingers are gently twisting my left nipple. Her left nipple is in my mouth, I’m feeling her right nipple with my left hand. My right hand is rubbing low belly from navel to fabric. And – her left leg is rubbing my groin. For just a few moments. But my brain said “Steph, take a deep breath, and remember this”. So I did. I don’t do extras, so that’s all I got. It’s great to be back.

11 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    Proper review coming Eventually
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. I only stopped going to clubs for part of March and all of April last year. But the pickings were slim for the most part all over the country. This week I went to a club in Phoenix for the first time at a club in a month. I went to VIP 3 times with 3 different women and had one of the best days ever at a single club. I'm sure I've gone VIP 3 times in one day before but can't remember doing that at the same club for trips that were more than a song or two with each girl. Clubs are slowly getting back to normal, if not quite fully normal yet. It's getting to be fun.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Rick says we should post about strip club fun instead of all the other stuff filling the forums since Covid. Yeah, and after a 357 day break, I finally can." Kudos dude. It's fun to come on a strip club customer board and talk about fun in strip clubs. PG-13 LDs may not be my preferred fun, but IMHO there is never anything wrong with talking about strip club adventures. Glad you can get back out there now.
  • FLOrange
    3 years ago
    After going to my first ever strip club a few days after my 21st birthday (and like a week or two before covid struck) I had wanted to go back but didn’t want to deal with covid issues. With Florida opened up (thank you desantis) I decided to experience it again. Had a blast and plan to actually write my first review. Everyone can use a good time after this last year of bullshit
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    PG-13 LD, Rick? Sure, the 1st song, with its nice to see you again cuddling. But that 3rd song fun has gotta be PG- 15, 16. I mean I couldn't imagine such fun when I was that age 🙃
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    gSteph back in the saddle.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    ain’t nothing like interaction with a sexy cutie!
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Proper review posted here [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Good on you, gSteph! I'm out of the game for the foreseeable future. I'm vaccinated and could go to a club if I wanted, but I just don't wanna. But I still enjoy reading TUSCL and threads like this. And I think it's good to have the spectrum of experiences shared here. G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17, X, XXX, and Cashman. 😂😂😂 It's ALL good!!!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Bravo
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Nice write up, gSteph! I hope I have an experience similar to this when I finally return myself. Nothing like sucking and feeling on boobs while getting grinded into ecstasy. It's been too long! In 3 months if I haven't set foot in a club before then will make 2 straight years since I've been in a strip club. Shit sucks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion