tuscl

People not staying out late?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Anyone else notice now that everything is pretty much opened back up. People are going to clubs and bars earlier and leaving much earlier.

8m seeing bars full at 8 clubs at 11. Everything dead by 1am. Bars dead by midnight.

Strip clubs seem busier in the early evening too. Then die out at times they used to be the busiest

11 comments

• theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    I find it to be totally random I try to only go out when it’s slow so definitely during the beginning of the week but I don’t get off work until close to midnight and some nights are surprisingly busy.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Can't really say much about late night crowds since I'm more of a day to early evening clubber since I prefer a more casual relaxed experience instead of the packed party atmosphere later at nights. I have noticed a slight increase in the number of customers during the day and early evenings.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    At strip clubs I prefer day shift or really late.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    If I'm not in bed by 8PM, I go home.
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    In the few places I frequent in Vegas, I'm noticing the opposite. My workplace has way too people staying out longer. Clubs are getting crowded around 11PM and staying crowded until 3AM. There was a long line at McDonald's last night around 1AM.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you're on the strip yeah. But off the strip vegas is dead. 3am is early though. I remember vegas clubs going til like 8 am.
    3 years ago
    Most places that used to be 24/7 are back to that schedule again in LV
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    623 they're not. Even grocery stores that used to be 24 7 close at 10 like albertsons. Bars are open but not busy like they used to be. Restaurant close early.

• 8TM
    3 years ago
    My local club is still getting hit by this plus the usual summer slump. Around 9:30 pm the A team dancers start going home one by one, then after midnight the customers clear out.

Somehow things were actually a bit better during lockdown when most of the other night spots were closed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    8tm thats exactly what I'm seeing. Not just with strip clubs but clubs and bars in general.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion