tuscl

Do you have tattoos?

Saturday, June 5, 2021 3:30 AM
We’ve had a lot of talk on what we think of dancers having tattoos but what about you? This site leans towards not liking them, not me I actually like them. But I don’t have any. And I don’t plan do get them because I know one day I’ll regret them. I have t shirts where I’m like wtf was I thinking buying this, now I’m going to permanently draw on me? Eh it’s just not something I ever felt like doing. And on top of that depending on certain areas certain jobs will disqualify you for having them, or just judge you on them, going to a job interview with neck tattoos might not be the best play. If I could rock a tattoo for a month then it would go away I would do that but until I see those it’s a no from me.

29 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No tats for me - never been interested - being middle-aged when I was growing-up tats were kinda seen as low-class (except maybe for the guys that had been in the Navy) - I'm also a pretty-vanilla-guy that does not like to draw attention to himself; IMO a fair # of people that get tats is for this purpose, to draw attention.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    19. All have a meaning
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Many.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I don't have any tattoos
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    No. Why would I want to permanently damage my skin ?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Zero. Don't wear jewelry, have a piercing or tattoo. Don't wear a wedding ring or watch. No cologne.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    None. They don’t interest me.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @skibum - agree 90%... but I would sooner go without pants than not wear a watch.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I have 3 amazing watches i got for graduation - all in their original boxes lol - no idea why but i can usually just guess the time within a few minutes
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    The popularity of tattoos perplexes me. I've seen too many women who got tattoos when they were young. As they aged and their skin changed, that cute dolphin tattoo morphed into an ugly squid.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    No why do you ask ?
  • dinobravo12345
    3 years ago
    Tattoos on a woman's body is like spray painting a Picasso...putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari...etc...
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ dinobravo True, but if your Picasso was a badly created fake, or your Ferrari was a beat up 15 year old hooptie, you might try to distract the viewer with some decorations. Lol
  • dinobravo12345
    3 years ago
    You have a point there...although I still hate tattoos regardless...LOL
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    No tattoos here either. I work too hard to keep my body in shape for this hobby and my personal image. NO tattoos on the SB or the other two ATF’s either. I have a “side hustle” that pays for most of these activities, and I get plenty dirty doing that job. But, I clean up real nice. Plus with everyone having tattoos now, us squeaky clean Guy’s really stand out. And I do use that to my advantage, every chance I get. Also .......Remember that “Single Rose” tattoo will “Turn into an ugly Bouquet” in about 15 years.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Yeah I do and definitely didn’t get them for male approval like I feel some of you think women do
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I only have one... on my penis. It's a ruler that goes from 4.8 to 8.2, depending on how many dances I've had. :p (And no, that's not metric - unless I'm outside the US.)
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ I have one on my ass cheek that points to my butt hole and says "EXIT ONLY"
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The closest I ever came to getting a tattoo was a number of years ago I was involved in a serious motorcycle accident and my left arm was broken in three different places the surgeon wrote in marker on my left shoulder “this one”
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ @25 I ride too. Thank God, I never had a wreck. Hope you're doing well.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’m fine now I was stopped at a traffic light and some older lady hit me at about 60 MPH cops told me I flew 76 feet across an intersection and landed on a patch of grass which I’m guessing saved my life Hope it never happens again
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    As much as we disagree on politics, I'm glad you're still with us. Ride safe.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    I'm a blank canvas
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I don’t have any tattoos. Since I’m good at making bad decisions - it’s probably a good thing I have not gotten inked. I enjoy seeing other folks tattoos, and hearing the stories about their meaning.
  • BGSD3100
    3 years ago
    I have the names of people special to me tattooed on my shoulder.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    I was taught not to put bumper stickers on BMW's lol.... kidding
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    None. Never had any desire for one, but I'm not the least bit critical of those who do. To each their own.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Why would a lion get a tat? I do dye interesting patterns into my fur at times. Once I showed up at an OSU game with “Go Michigan!” dyed into my fur. Just for shits ‘n giggles... ROAR!!!
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    No tat's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion