tuscl

For those of you who made a visit to HK recently

Mongoro
California
What percentage of the girls were wearing masks? I feel like it would be kinda awkward to ask them to take off their mask before I decide to take them upstairs, yet I don't wanna find out I committed to an unattractive girl who I thought was attractive when she was wearing a mask. I'm very adamant about strictly going with a girl with baby face. I'm not so picky about their body type as long as every part of their body is natural. So, yea. Are majority of girls now maskless in the club?

6 comments

• dees31
    3 years ago
    I was there in late May. I would say 80% of the girls were maskless, especially at night. You should be fine.
  • Mongoro
    3 years ago
    @dees31, Awesome! thanks!! :)
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Was there last weekend. Pretty much 100% of the (non-ho) people working there, maybe 50% of customers too. Girls about 50% mask and 50% ugly clear plastic masks
  • BrokeStudent
    3 years ago
    @SanchoRG, Got it. Thank you!! :D
  • JAprufrock
    3 years ago
    Good question, @Mongoro. A mask would make it difficult to accurately gauge a girl's fuckability.

I was reminded of this at the mall today. When I see a gal I estimate to be between the ages of 18-55, in my mind, I rate her on my fuck and suck scale:

A. I would fuck her and the whole 9 yards.
    B. I would only eat her out.
    C. I would only get a blow job from her.
    D. I would let her suck my dick if she asked nicely.
    E. I wouldn't fuck her with Charlie Sheen's dick and Ron Jeremy pushing.

But with many wearing masks, my scale has been off-kilter during this pandemic.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    I saw 100% of girls wearing masks and also all the meseros. Even the customers were being asked to put on their masks. I was told to do so twice in the space of 30 minutes. It's true one cannot gauge the attractiveness of face...but everything else is on plain display. While on stage, the girls take off their masks. So that's one more way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion