tuscl

Burning Bridges

This one stripper I've been seeing for about a year on and off. She's pretty hot, no denying it. Almost freakish too in that she has extremely large breasts for her all of maybe like 110lb frame. That part of her is special. She not nasty or anything but just has the joy of a dead racoon. Just very apathetic obviously would rather be doing other things and it shows. It brings me down. And awful in bed other than being hot. I enjoyed fucking her but it's now been there done that. I'm over it. However will I think that way 5 months from now? I feel like telling her I'm just done, I sort of just burn the bridge here so I mentally don't have that escape hatch and it forces me to try something new. Cutting my umblical cord. How often do y'all where you just tell her I'm not interested anymore. You don't have to say that, you can always keep it in your back pocket for who knows when, but mentally is it better to sometimes just to discard the not great ones and move on in search the awesome ones?

She's not the only chick I see, maybe in a rotation of 4 or 5, and very reliable I could hit her up at 2 am and we are good to go. It's almost too convenient for any financial responsibility. And I only bring this up because sometimes your just fucking horny man, or your stressed and you just reach for whatever the fuck is out there.

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Do you contact her to meet or does she reach out to you?

If you're the one to reach out, then either gradually taper down how often you contact her or just stop contacting her altogether. If she's really apathetic, then she'll probably not even ask why or care. Just like you're finding other dancers, she'll find other guys. I don't see the need to burn the bridge if you don't have to. Also, even if you dob "burn the bridge", you could probably call her three days later and she'd be good to go ... because money.

I have no system for this. Some dancers require some sort of polite "we're done" conversation. And others I'll just not contact anymore. Most dancers understand the nature of the "relationship", and it's not the first time a regular has moved on. In almost all cases, their budget is impacted far more than their feelings. At least that's my impression.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Maybe she’d be better than a dead raccoon if you offer her more than $200? Lol - joke from your post the other day.

It’s not always the case but why are the 7s and 8s usually more fun in bed than the 9s and 10s?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    If you aren't going to run into her in your local club, why say anything? Just let it fade away. If she sometimes reaches out to you, just be busy each time that she does. She'll get the hint before too long.

As far as your control issues, that has nothing to do with her per se. Sure she's the momentary excess, but if it's not her it will eventually be someone else. IMHO what you need is other things to occupy your time. Boredom is the great enemy of self control. Maybe rub one out more frequently to help control the urges, idk.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    We are all wired differently and some folks seem to feel a strong need for “closure”. But IME, I see no value in burning bridges short of some sort of toxic relationship. It’s a drastic thing to do and is there a strong reason for doing so? I’m more in the camp of letting it fade away.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    @CMI she contacts me more. She is very enthused about getting the money and getting the fuck out though I should of made clear.

@shailynn it’s so true

@rick maybe I don’t really masterbate like that on the regular anymore. I like to “save it” if you will and that’s what makes clubs really fun. It’s probably a topic for another thread but when you haven’t unloaded in 2 or 3 days you start thinking differently

@No no crazy reason just more about turning the page in life
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If you feel like you need to have some sort of "closure" conversation, then do that. Otherwise, just stop replying to her contacts, which is typically how dancers let customers know they're done with us. Or, only reply when you're in the mood to bone a mannequin.

Another way to go is to tell her the truth. Meaning, politely tell her that she either needs to be more active and fun when you're together, or accept less money if she's going to be a blow-up doll that occasionally makes eye contact. At that point, you may find that she's the one who'll close the door for you.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "@rick maybe I don’t really masterbate like that on the regular anymore. I like to “save it” if you will and that’s what makes clubs really fun. It’s probably a topic for another thread but when you haven’t unloaded in 2 or 3 days you start thinking differently"

So in other words you specifically set yourself up to make bad impulsive decisions, including overspending on a dead fish because the tiny brain has taken over your big brain. Then invariably you're mad at yourself for it almost as soon as it's over. Got it. 😀
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Most people in this game know/understand that people move on (and sometimes come back) - this is not an over-complicated situation - just like dancers stop answering our texts and we get the hint and move on, so do they - most dancers will be glad to take your $$$ once you are ready to start giving it to them again.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Muddy

You wrote and I quote:

“...just has the joy of a dead racoon. Just very apathetic obviously would rather be doing other things and it shows. It brings me down. And awful in bed other than being hot. I enjoyed fucking her...”

Have you considered the possibility of “bringing her up” instead of letting her “bring you down”?

When a woman is less than enthusiastic about having sex with you, there is a good probability that your “bedroom skills” need a little fine-tuning...

You also said that she is very hot “and very reliable I could hit her up at 2 am and we are good to go.”

Many here at tuscl have experienced frustration about finding a 10 or a stripper attractive enough, and most important, how unreliable strippers are, so why don’t you just bring her performance up to your liking, since she is already hot?

Good sex doesn’t happen by accident.

You need to make it happen, with reasonable expectations, good honest communication, positive reinforcement, and getting rid off your inferiority complex.

Good male partners have a healthy appetite to give their woman the best sex possible.

You have to encourage her to open up about expectations, needs, and desires.

Remember that many of us, both man and women, were raised with sexual shame when we were young.

Communication is key, have you asked her what position is her favorite where she enjoys sex more? Find out what she has always wanted to try, let her share her fantasies with you.

Most important create a comfortable, safe, clean environment where she feels safe to let herself go and enjoy sex with you.

You should know that sex should only get better with a partner as time goes on, because you both are practicing and practice makes perfect, and because perfect doesn’t exist you only should be getting better and better...

Last but no least remember sex should be fun and if you can’t laugh with your partner, you’re doing it wrong.

And of course Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    "Maybe rub one out more frequently to help control the urges, idk."

Yes! Ricky is an expert on this! He uses this tactic when I am busy with scrubby 😉
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Try moving forward to go backwards.

Tell her you're feelings have developed way beyond where you started and you want to start real dating - not for money - but for genuine feelings. You want to take a chance and see where it goes...

If she's all about the cash, she'll dump you and you're off the hook until you want to pony up the $$ sometime when your next in line bails. Win-Win.

If she agrees, you get to keep fucking her for free and still spend your $$ on others. Again, win-win.

If she gets pissed off and tells you to fuck off, you get a guilt-free OK to move on to another with presumably smaller body & bigger boobs. Win-win as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion