tuscl

Detroit work weerecap

Monday, May 17, 2021 12:03 AM
Spent a week in Detroit for work. Some afternoon visits, a couple nights. Not going to re-review each place. Not much has changed. Here’s the details post covid. Landing Strip...... my new fav. 3 for 3. Solid dancers. Girls are mostly white. Mostly fit. Solid 7 to 9 range. Ran across an AA early 20s girl that reminded me of a young Halle Berry. Cant remember her name, but ill just remember her as DAYYYYMMMMM. Otherwise the typical white 20s spinners. Fit, friendly and eager to please. Nice staff. The waitresses here are good and Get the back room for VIP if you can. It’s the only place that costs a $20 fee to enter, but nice little room. Otherwise the vip booths are free to use. $300 across the board for full service downstairs. Not a single GPS request this trip. No cover during the day. $20 one night that I ventured out later. They did take a temperature upon entry, but did not ask for my name or number. Food here is actually pretty OK for a SC. The steak specials on Thursday and Saturday are not bad at all. I’d skip the seafood Friday specials in the future. Flight Club 1 for 2. In all fairness the strike out was on Friday night after their “ after hours “ outdoors bar opened at about 11 15. PM. I was probably too drunk to even perform adequately if i was successful that night. Afternoon on Thursday was a solid FC success. Cover was $15 on Thursday and ........ $40 on Friday night. In retrospect, I should have just gone to bed. I’m too old to drink heavily that late and still bang strippers. Pretty sure I saw Wiffle Waffle at the outside bar. She was occupied, or I woulda said hi. Yes she has RBF in person as much as she does on Instagram. Again - $300 for upstairs fun. $20 surcharge to use the vip each time. I did encounter one young hottie that was NOT down for extras. Enjoyed a couple dances with her at $25 per. FC did take a temp AND asked to sign in with a name and number. Apparently, when I logged in as Bill Clinton it was his 3rd trip this week. Drinks are still ridiculously priced here.... $9 for a beer. Girls are still mostly hot , young and white. The “Currency Queens” have aged and let themselves go a bit. While 2018-19 Brooklyn and Amber used to be the hard bodied 19 - 21 year olds..... they are now fairly uninspiring 21-22 year old white girls with soft big butts and saggy tits. Maybe they will find the gym and a new plastic surgeon, but otherwise there will be new hotties to take their place here. There always are. Vaida on the other hand..... still hard bodied and great bolt ons. Her tits might be new since I was last here, but i didnt get a chance to inspect them. Bogarts. I keep asking myself..... why do I even stop. $5 cover The smoke is unchanged. the smell is unchanged. Girls were either old, fat or hood looking AA girls. Not a single girl here that I could even get a boner for here if I tried. Within 30 seconds of sitting down Tori approached with her typical opening line of hows your cock tasting today. I seriously worry that if Tori gets COVID it could kill her, cause she has to be at least 60. I drank my one beer at $7. Not the worst $13 Ive ever spent..... but close. Cricket - Actually wrote a review for this one. 1 for 1. Would I recommend this place? Probably not. Do I keep stopping? Yes. Some very nice looking dancers. And a few chunky ones. No cover during the day. They still want $20 for a booth. $10 for a wristband to go to the vip area. Pay once per day, NOT per trip to VIP. Beer is $9 for TWO beers.

12 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Excellent trip summary thanks for taking the time. $40 Flight Club cover?!? Did someone there forget that they’re in Inkster and not Vegas? Looks like things are on the upswing everywhere - here’s to everything returning to normal - including strip club outings.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I was guessing it was a good week just from reading the thread title lol
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    I am the queen of RBF. 😏 I think the $40 cover is because of the tent. They know they're lucky to be able to stay open (and now serve alcohol) past 11pm. They also know, being the only club open after 11pm, they'll be a for sure go to spot.
    3 years ago
    @shailynn.... that was the after 11pm fee. @ wally.... fuck yourself. Yeah, drunk posting ain't the most accurate. But true..... it was Hella good week Who amongst us hasn't submitted a drunk post or review? @wiffle.... thanks for all your contributions here. But girl, try smiling. Once in a while.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "@ wally.... fuck yourself" Try to have a little more fun on the boards. It's not that serious. Always nice to read about a good club run.
    3 years ago
    All good bro. And it was a helleva run.
  • Ulrik79
    3 years ago
    $20 cover before 11 and $40 after I believe for FC.
  • Ricky_Schroder
    3 years ago
    wiffle waffle would be smiling if I was there with my stacks of $100s, instead of your stacks of $1s
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Nice summary; Well Done.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    3 years ago
    Nice run my friend
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Another man telling a woman what to do. And you wonder why women don't smile? Perhaps, try tipping next time to even make sure it was me you're referring to and offering unsolicited suggestions to.
    3 years ago
    Didn't see you on stage, or I might have tipped. Then again, when I'm at the Disneyland of extras, I'm not going to seek out a dancer who professes to work the extras clubs but not do extra.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion