tuscl

Do you enjoy giving a dancer a back rub?

I've never volunteered to do this but I had one favorite dancer start asking me on a somewhat regular basis for a while. I enjoyed her sitting on my lap while I was watching other dancers on stage. I remember one time she had me go back to the lap dance room so she could take off her top and massage the area on the sides that her bra strap was blocking. Recently I had another dancer ask me. I asked if I was doing it good and she said yes. Doesn't cost anything. Have you been asked very much? I'm kind of wondering if the one dancer remembers me doing that for someone else since it's not something most dancers seem to ask for.

I've enjoyed 2 or 3 dancers over the years who gave me a back or neck massage but they did charge me 5 dollars for it. Well 2 did, one did it for free but I got a dance from her.

16 comments

• evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I have some regulars who seem to enjoy giving me a back massage while I give them a dance..
    I never ask, but if they do it right, I'll never complain or stop them...
    We have alot of girls that start off sitting with a guy in this way...
    Their way of spending a little time selling themselves, it seems to work for them...
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I like to if its the period between arriving in the private dance area and the actual beginning of the dance (assuming touching is allowed, of course). It always seems to get them in the mood.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    If I really like a girl I enjoy touching her. A back rub is one way to do that. Foot rubs are another.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    It's not uncommon for me to be sitting with a dancer and start giving her a light fingernail massage. As I am not a licensed massage therapist, I don't want to take the chance of damaging the goods.

I believe the light stroking of fingers or "manicured" nails on a lady's back, neck, arms, and legs, can be extremely sensual and enjoyable. Just ask Cyn. Licks
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    >If I really like a girl I enjoy touching her.<

If I enjoy touching a girl I really like her.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    At my longtime regular club, a lot of girls routinely asked for backrubs before asking for a dance or between lap dances, which were done at your table. Sometimes when I'd be giving a backrub, I'd look around the room and see the same thing going on at practically every table. Most girls preferred a very light, very very slow fingertip massage. Quite often, my fingers would stray from her back to her front, then down to between her legs, and, well, basically it would turn into full-blown foreplay and makeout session. So yeah, I enjoy it.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Never did the back, but I often did my ATF's feet.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Yeah, I have always given dancers backrubs. I start out slowly to get a sense of how receptive they are - nearly all are - and if they seem to enjoy it, I keep going until it's a full back massage. I'm a bit shy and don't carry on a conversation very well, so for me, I find it a good way to spend time with a dancer without having to carry on a conversation for a half-hour between lap dances.

Personally, I don't think I know what I am doing and I don't think I do it very well, but the dancers, and especially my current ATF, really seem to enjoy it. I've tried stopping after 30 minutes but she begs me to continue, so I've often done it for an hour......I guess I'm doing something right. Now, most nights I end up rubbing her back for more time than I spend getting dances from her. I enjoy, but it does get tiring after a long time. I don't know how professional massage therapists do it all day.

A comment I routinely get from most girls is that they like my soft hands. Luckily, I have not had to take a job involving working with my hands so I have soft, smooth hands. Apparently, a lot of guys, have rough, calloused hands.
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    I don;t mind giving a back rub here and there and at the one club I go to, there are a couple of dancers that approach me to ask if I'd give them one. One dancer gets them on such a regular basis that she'll give me an extra dance for free to pay me for it (it started as a joke but now she insists on the quid pro quo because she really likes the back rubs.)

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    david120,

I've heard the "hand" comment quite a few times. I guess it is uncommon enough that the dancers notice.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    My original ATF had chronic back problems. I certainly do not think of myself as any expert when it comes to rubbing backs but I always did my best to ease her pain. After 6 months of periodic back rubs I asked if there were any other parts of her body that needed rubbing. She replied "Yes all of it." Thus was my introduction to miss Kitty.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    >Apparently, a lot of guys, have rough, calloused hands.<

Remember, in the world strippers come from, men (those who are employed) work manual labor and spend their free time working on their motorcycle and trying to get the truck to run. Soft hands are a sign that someone is less than a man and probably wouldn't know how to handle her in bed.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    chander, LOL.....I already know that - that's why I have no intentions of trying to bed a stripper. And if you know of a stripper boyfriend/husband that has a job, let us know so we can call CNN - it would be groundbreaking news.
  • mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    I do neck and shoulders sometimes, but even more often calf and legs which they seem to like even more.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I never realized back rubs were so common. I think anyone who does a lot of computer work, paper work, etc. instead of manual labor will have soft hands. Either that or they've been pretty slack in doing yard work around their house. One hour massages? I get tired of giving someone a back massage after 5 to 10 minutes. 15 to 20 if they're lucky and making me feel good with the position they're sitting in. I think one of the first times I was asked to massage a body part in a strip club it was a dancers breast implants. I'm not counting that since that seems like too much fun. I could massage those for a long time. The girl I'm thinking about grabbed my hands and had me rub them while tipping her on stage. That was something and still is something I'm not used to.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    have done it on a number of occasions for special dancers. I think they just appreciated having someone focus on them in a way that was pleasing to them for a change. Some of the girls would show their appreciation with dances that were better than normal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion