tuscl

Shop Talk!

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
I posted a while back about da new car I bought when I cashed out da bitcoin at $65K https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7578… I got questions about cars and I need advice form members dat are older and wiser dan me.

I know a bunch of da boomers used to build hot rods and race cars. I never done dis before. I want to soup up da car I bought and I was looking for some good advice form da racing pros on here. I want to get a new carboratror and I am wondering what one is best. I am looking at a HOlly 750 double pumper or an Ettlbrick. What one should I get with da rocket money from da Dogcoin pump dat is comming?

Serious replies only!

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I know very little about cars and engines.

But, I know cars run much better when you take your banana out of the tailpipe!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Does this vehicle come with square tyres, that’ll make for a bumpy ride.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Not sure why you would be looking to downgrade from from fuel injection to a carb on such a high end car. I guess it is true that new money brings new stupidity.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    You want to turn a F1 into a hot rod. Cool. First find the ECU, remove it, and bust it up real good with a hammer. If fact, anything that looks remotely like a computer or a computer chip should be given the same treatment. Then your Holley carb should work, no problems.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I wanna know what carbonation to get though 🤨
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Campbell soup cans work for carbonation
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Hot rod? Pish posh.

Get a Tesla. I’ll reprogram the autopilot. The in is buckle up for a wild ride. ROAR!!!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^ What carbornator does a Tesla use?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ A Tesla uses a flux capacitor
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Where do I get one of those?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^. I think you call Marty Mcfly or Dr Emmet Brown. They’ll probably know
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Lmfao! Mackie got his head filled up when he filled up a basement!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I found da Marty McFly. Now what! I got my coffee buzz and I ready to mechanical
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion