tuscl

Dogecoin price increase

I'm copying and pasting this comment I read on reddit, because it perfectly describes how I feel about doge.

I personally find dogecoin rise very amusing, it is well known and accepted by consensus, that dogecoin has always been a joke project, made in few minutes by one guy and has seen success ever since.

What makes it great, is that it makes all the stupid buzzwords, thrown out trying to justify blockchain projects by bitcoin maxis, ethereum fans with their world changing DeFis, NFTs, AI, frox trot alpha, DeCeNtRaLiZed - all of this become moot points and dogecoin clearly shoves it at their face with its rise into top.

In ideal world, i would like dogecoin to actually overtake bitcoin in market cap as a symbolic sign, perhaps this symbolic act alone would cause this thing to completely fall apart and show true nature of majority of cryptocurrency projects as they actually are - pyramid schemas, ponzis always looking for another layer of greater fools, pinnacle of greed, drain on society, people, resources, environment, real world projects etc. Doge drags all of it into broad daylight and forces participants to look at it, doge is great, in that sense, go DOGE!:)

3 comments

• Mate27
    3 years ago
    The price movement on this asset is crazy? Totally social media driven, which is why it may be here to stay for certain markets. When does it (price) Peter out? Whenever they start to mint more doge coin.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I love Doge. I sold mine at $0.05 (yeah...) and don't hold any right now. It's great because it trolls the shit out of serious crypto people. They have to deal with a total joke coin being at such a high market cap.

The best part is, the anti-Doge people have the EXACT same mindset as Peter Schiff re Bitcoin. They are no better
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    The criticisms that bitcoiners throw at doge are basically the same ones I throw at bitcoin. Its hilarious
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion