tuscl

Clubgod

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 4:19 PM
New user..... Rude af when sending messages. Either a stalker of mine or a hater on here trying to act like a new user..... either way no thanks..... Who do you think it is..... Taking bets now...

14 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Put up the screenshots if they are entertaining enough 😁
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Little lion always stirring the pot!!!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I don’t remember his posts in any discussions - so I have no context to make any statement regarding him. However, being uninformed hasn’t stopped me much before. My guess would be that he’s intimidated by a sexy and strong woman. Some guys can’t handle women who are open regarding their enjoyment of sex. If he’s a true club god - you shouldn’t intimidate him. However, I think he’s likely a club dog. (No offense to any canine clubbers)
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    He's probably a Proud Incel.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    I bet the OP probably considers me as one of several options, but I’ve got 5 kids and touring gigs to keep me busy from posting drivel. Brevity is the soul of wit, because who in their right minds has time for that shit? Bacon!!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Cash.... he hasnt posted anything lol 2 comments one on a sexsite ad lol Joined this month ..... No reviews .... Yet wanted to be rude and hassle me in messages after the 1st obnoxious message... boom ignored.... Really blows my mind the extent ppl go to, the energy they use towards someone or something they arent fond out.... shows the opposite, maybe it's not your upset due to the disliking but knowing you cant every have it, defense mechanism for rejection is to try and show you wouldnt want it anyways. Boys will be boys 🙄
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There are crazies in society and TUSCL being an anonymous sex-related site it attracts some of these - if he keeps it up PM Founder
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    I already contacted my chum founder :) weve been in contact on this matter. Yea for sure crazies all over
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    I get annoying messages from TUSCL members making assumptions about me because I work at an extras club. And they're very direct questions. I'm sure most females on this site get them as well. This is nothing new. Just ignore and move on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I can see some TUSCLers wanting to hook up w/ certain dancers at their club - but obviously should not be badgering dancers w/ multiple PMs trying to get w/ her if she's not interested - I see a bigger problem w/ some guys that start to ask too-many personal questions of dancers beyond just trying to meet w/ her at a club - and in some rare-cases you may have some dangerous mofo that starts trying to play games w/ a dancer over PM or even start making threats.
  • WickThePuppy
    3 years ago
    I’m a canine clubber but I am a goood boy Cashman! 🥺 Wuf! Wuf!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    "I'm actually really curious. What do people even ask about in explicit messages? I'm guessing it wouldn't be super offensive if it was something like "Hey your pictures look cute, would you like to have sex sometime?" (at least I feel like I wouldn't be offended because of a message like that if I was a girl). They must be saying unspeakable things." You've inspired me to created a discussion topic about this. I'm going to share some of the highlights from my inbox.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Jayne this guy sounds like an angry creep - and I’m glad you have informed Founder of his inappropriate posts. It’s best to ignore this type. Many of these creeps can’t get a positive response, and they resort to insults as they seem to be ok with any response (even anger). I don’t know where our brother WhiteKnight is? This might be a time when his services could be used! Maybe his horse is getting new shoes? It’s a long ride out to the Midwest! When dealing with you here and on your other site - you’ve always been sweet and friendly - so I don’t see any reason for other guys to be mean towards you. I am still confused by Jim Gas’s negative comments towards you - as they appear to be unwarranted.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Responding to these fools is really the point, they get their jollies from attention positive or negative they don’t care, it’s how they think , weird as they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion