Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, April 26, 2021 4:42 AM
Any why

18 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    you finally throw away those bbq sauce stained sweat pants?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Whatever shorts you choose be sure to pul plastic baggies in the pockets or you’ll get hot sauce burns again.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Och Aye. Smart look lad [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Stick with those ass open chaps cowboy! Giddy up!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just wear basketball shorts
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I'm confused about what "dress shorts" are? You can either be in dress pants or you can be in some type of shorts, but you can't be in "dress shorts" as an adult.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This gear often works well in da clubs: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Remember Juice is successful and he’s getting facials and manicures now. He is not going to wear ball shorts to a strip club anymore. He’s too classy for that shit! He thinks he can attract classy strippers trying to look like a banker from Bermuda! My suggestion is simple - and effective. Cut the front pockets out of a pair of stretchy golf shorts - and let the good jerking begin! Don’t wear suspenders with shorts - as it makes you look like Haystacks Calhoun.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Ooooooh my scrubby! Ricky is going to get really jealous! I love it 😉
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    +1 @whodey. Just say no. Golf shorts may work but IMHO Tailored shorts in general don’t belong in nightclubs unless it’s a bar on beach sand on an island. Get a 3 piece polyester suit if you need to sharpen it up. I think there’s a running theme here on Tuscl that pre-dates me.
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    Costco. Good variety of styles, buy black! Avoid cargo shorts with buttons.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Anybody else disturbed as much as me about Desertscrub having that visual in his head of throat fucking Juice to the point Scrub orgasms down his esophagus? I mean that’s no longer latent homosexuality, it flat out screams “I’m a male gay whore who wants to cum down your throat!”
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^ anybody? Buehler? Buehler?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That scrub scares me. I’m not calling him a homo. No homo... I’m going to scurry back into my basement now!
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Try short shorts
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Let your nuts breathe bro
  • flappygilmore007
    3 years ago
    Nike GOlf and Under Armor shorts are good. Breathable but can not super casual
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion