tuscl

Shitting around women

Any time before I'm about to meet up with any girl, be it stripper or civie date or wherever. I make sure to stop and take a dump at Mcdonalds before I do. I am just not comfortable going 2 around women. I know if I take long enough in the bathroom, girls will become automatically disgusted at the thought of you taking a crap. That's just how they roll. As if they do don't that too. At the end of the day, deep down I just know blowing up the bathroom is gonna be a huge mood killer.

What's your policy for taking a shit around women? I'm sure some of you might even leave the door open but I'd like to hear how some of you move.

24 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I really don't care. Im comfortable around women.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just flush a lot use wet wipes and have some air freshener handy
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Some women want you to take a dump om them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2P0wZ5g…
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Ask dat crazyjoe fucker! I got to be a RICH stud cuz of him clogging shutters and I just bought a new car. It 8s am9ld one but factory restored. Here it is...https://images.app.goo.gl/E2kE68B81YCcJt…
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Shit, shave, shower. If I'm meeting up with a women, I want to be freshly cleaned and smelling great. Stopping at Mickey D's on the way ain't gonna cut it.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Somewhat related: Had an OTC session a few years ago where the girl went in the restroom, took a shit, and didn’t flush. I didn’t notice until I went in the bathroom after she left and saw her turds in the toilet bowl. I’m not a very squeamish person, but for some reason that just spoiled it for me. I couldn’t do another OTC with her.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think ladies have more sensitive nostrils - so I avoid backing up the hotel room shitter during OTC dates. I know the foods to avoid - so there’s no post dinner splatter.

I’ve had a few experiences with civilians and whores who had to relieve themselves on dates - and it was not an issue.

I hooked up with a girl in college - and she was a bit of a pig. We were in her dorm room and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. The odd part happened after - as I discovered she stepped out of her room and took a dump in a corner in the hallway - and came right back in. That explained a lot!

I hooked up with a girl when I was just working and fresh out of college. As we left a party - she says she needs to go to the bathroom. So she squats in the bushes. She comes back out of the shrubs smiles and kisses me and whispers “That felt so good!”

Once a friend got two whores in a Manhattan hotel and called me to come over with money. Long story short - I get to the room - and my buddy is fucking a filthy whore on the bed. I accidentally walked in on the other whore taking a shit in the bathroom - and smoking a cigarette. I couldn’t hold it in - and I puked all over the sink and shower. Luckily I rallied and was able to enjoy one of the most disgusting sexual experiences ever.
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Good thread! 👍

If you dgaf and want to see how bad she wants to hang with you, just shit with the door open. If you are in a confined area like a hotel room there is a trick to keep the smell down. I worked for a guy that did remodel work on houses for a minute when I was a teenager. He taught me how to shit in other peoples houses... the trick is to flush as soon as the turd hits the water, even of you have to do multiple flushes. Believe me it works!

There is still nothing more satisfying than clogging a McDonald's shitter. Keep destroying McDonald's shitters for your own free time fun, or use it for good preparation for a date .
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I don't even like taking a dump at the strip club. Thats pre-club/date activity but if ya gotta go ya gotta go...
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've forgotten her name but not what this former Follies favorite once told me at the club. "I just took a shit but I wiped really really good". I got no dances!
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    ^That girl needs to work on her sales technique.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    girl walked into the office wearing a mini-yeah i was admiring from the corner of my eye. about 30 seconds later i noticed a shit smell going through the air. 5 minutes later the girl switched to a set of leggings. smell eventually was gone. that fucking slob. a good looking slob though.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @rattdog
    Dude... your name should be high-rattdog. That's some funny shit.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I don't want to brag, but I typically go months between afternoon/evening shits. Every day, for months on end, I wake up, shit within two hours, shower, done until tomorrow. I can count on one hand the number of times each year I shit past 11am. I realize many of you will feel this sort of bragging is meant strictly to impress you all -- and I'm sure it worked, for several of you, your hearts probably skipped a bit -- but it is nevertheless true. As a result, of my 99 problems I have with OTC, shitting in front of them isn't one.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    I never shit when women around unless it is at an especially funny

but it can be funny to convince others to shit inappropriately. my pappy convinced ted nudgerman to shit himself and live with it for about a week

my pappy was kind of an asshole
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I"m almost exclusively a morning shitter also. Which is great for evening dates. But once you get to the sleep over stage, you have the same concern in the morning. Luckily, I'm an early riser. So I can usually sneak in my morning dump before the girl wakes up.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    ay orange,

i suppose i could have asked her to lift up her mini and sprayed some febreze on her ass but:

a) human resources eventually will be involved

b) i might have gotten the urge to whip it out and jerk it. then it would have been a race to whether i cum first or die from further inhalaling of shit fumes.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I had a college roommate who would call his girlfriend into the bathroom (toilet was in its own locked stall) on some pretext, then drop the deuce. She was madly in love with him, anyways.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Is it possible that I can get the couple minutes I spent skimming through this thread back?
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    I avoid shitting in strip clubs because of the stuff I'm sure some's you dumb fuckers do in those stalls in the bathroom.
    The one time I remember it was unavoidable was in Bangkok. In a share restroom. All the stalls full. So I started banging on doors...
    The look on the girls face as she opened the door and saw me, well, as soon as I finished I moved along to a different club...
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You guys really need to find something else to occupy that empty space between your ears.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Girls only get disgusted by it because we don't poop. And we sweat glitter.

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    So that is why you are all full of shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion