tuscl

Waitresses

Thursday, April 22, 2021 1:39 AM
Why is it frequently the waitress is the hottest girl in the club? Often times she interacts more with the customer as well.are these girls that just make alot and don't want to be strippers? I often see them getting felt up, sitting on laps, shows off tits and such but never giving dances. The last club I went to the waitress was easily a 9 and no other girl was even a 7 or 8. I just find it weird a girl will do everything including taking clothes off and felt up but won't be a stripper, seems like a waste. Also why the fuck aren't these clubs as good at finding waitresses and strippers.

25 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    I think it’s a psychological thing, like you always want the girl you can’t have. If she was a stripper you’d probably ignore her.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    ^ I second what he said.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    I'd agree sometimes that true, but she was easily twice as hot as any stripper there. Even on social media almost 1/3 of the pictures on thier instagram are her
  • bubba267
    3 years ago
    At least at Follies they were often former dancers who didn’t want the challenges of being a nude dancer but didn’t mind flirting or showing a little to get one to part with a large tip.
  • LuckyD1
    3 years ago
    I agree waitresses are often as hot or hotter than strippers. Has anyone had any luck with waitresses. I once got the waitress in VIP to join in on lap dance and make out with the stripper, but that was it. No extras.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    There is a club in downtown kc the waitresswill do VIP dances (30min/$200) nothing else, and I know she will fuck another girl in there while you watch and her friend with bbbj/cot. I'd assume if you took her alone she'd be down for whatever but never tried, her friend gives great head
  • LuckyD1
    3 years ago
    Which club in KC?
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    That's true of some of the clubs here in Indianapolis too. Waitresses and also female bartenders often seem to be the hottest girls there. It's partly what a previous comment said about noticing and wanting the girl you can't have. I noticed a really pretty waitress in a local club recently and wondered why they never had strippers there who looked like that. Then she came up to me and asked if I remembered her. I suddenly realized she had worked there previously as a stripper for years and I had done lap dances with her half a dozen times. It's also true some pretty girls just don't want to strip. There are more pretty girls working at the nearest Starbucks to me than at the nearest strip club. Really pretty strippers can make a lot of money because the stigma attached to being a stripper keeps strip clubs from being flooded by pretty girls competing with each other for customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I don't think it's always the case, and probably not the case most of the time - part of it is that when it does happen it tends to stick w/ you b/c she was unattainable - as others have said, often times she would not stand out as much if she was one of the other dancers - this is not to say that there aren't cases where a waitress or bartender is the hottest in the club, just that it's not as prevalent as some make it out to be, IMO. I've gotten dances from 2 or 3 waitress and 1 or 2 shot-girls - they pretty-much didn't know what they were doing it was a waste of $$$.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think this topic has been discussed several times before. In a general sense - it’s what has been said above - as it’s the girl you can’t get. In a specific sense - with a specific waitress - you will need to find that answer on your own.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am not calling my mommy over Desertscrub! As mean as he becomes - I’m a strong boy - and I can handle it! Sticks and stones! Xoxo Desertscrub!!!
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I think another part of it is that the clubs are pickier with girls they have to actually put on payroll (waitresses) vs girls who pay the club to work and more or less come and go as they please (strippers). Not all, but a lot of the clubs I worked at did seem to have higher standards for waitresses. Also, if clubs are hiring there are typically only one or two spots open for waitresses whereas they can hire basically as many strippers as they want so they can be pickier about waitstaff.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I was thinking the same thing @Nina
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Some of them also think themselves above stripping but not being a waitress or bartender at a strip club.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    here is another question that will blow the minds of u non geneiouses: how many of those waitresses are wearing but plugs when they serve u? NORMIE. MINDS. BLOWN. your welcome
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I find that for many of the girls waitressing is the gateway to stripping, usually they are somewhat interested but a bit hesitant, working in the clubs as a waitress they get more comfortable with the idea and eventually they become strippers
  • georgebailey
    3 years ago
    Everyone has a story about the feisty waitress or the unfriendly dancer. Sometimes it's just chemistry. If you like the waitress ask her to deliver drinks to you and your dancer while you're in the VIP. I bet sparks fly....
  • Dougsterr
    3 years ago
    It's not by accident. The hot waitress is usually the first thing you see as your eyes adjust to the darkness. Gives you false hope that the dancers look as good.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Nina makes a good point. With clubs treating dancers as independent entertainers - and waitresses are on payroll - it makes sense they would look for a waitress who handles herself well. If a dancer is a bit more flaky - it’s less of an issue.
  • Mark974
    3 years ago
    Got friendly with a waitress that was not the hottest at this one club I use to go to but she was better than about 60% of them. At first she was not flirting with me but I did tip her well as I usually do to the staff. One day it was slow and she sat down at my table. One topic led to another and we maid plans to meet for dinner. Nothing physical happened between us but we were good friends. She would give me a lot of intel on the dancers and I am sure to those dancers about me as well. Then she tells me one day that she is changing jobs because she is going to get married. Told her I was happy for her, but dam I miss the skinny about the dancers that were in the club. Ahhhh good times of years past.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've only seen waitresses hotter than dancers at really low end cluba
  • PaulDrake
    3 years ago
    I think the other points people have made are true. A waitress is more unattainable and wearing more clothing adds mystery and hides flaws. However I think there is also another aspect that the hotter a girl is the more options she has. She is more likely to get snatched up by a whale sugar daddy and not need to strip.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    If your cute to any degree and waitress anywhere not even a strip club you can.make bank ....... Sports bar I use to work at 6 to 8 hour shift and make around 700 keeping close on lol , 1 I'm a kick ass waitress 2 I have a great personality and 3 men like alittle but if a smart ass that flirts.... Not even in a club and got offers for dates in which compensation was discussed, waitresses anywhere that know their vaule and environment can make money.
  • mikie27
    3 years ago
    Not so sure I buy the argument that we are attracted to the hot waitress because she is unattainable... I have had amazing sex with waitresses I've met in clubs on an OTC basis. It's always chemistry...
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    This isn’t currently true at sync or SR COI in LA. The waitresses are nice, I tip them and treat them well but I don’t want to see them naked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion