tuscl

Butt plugs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Like em or not? I personally find them disgusting. Why draw attention to your ass hole? Yesterday at the Diamond Club in Atlanta I saw a dancer that had one that stuck out 6 inches and I'm not exaggerating.

24 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Haven't seen dancers with them yet. It sounds sexy. I'd like to see them with vibratory. But its unsanitary in a club setting. I'd be weary of girls using butt plugs
  • jmiddle30234
    3 years ago
    I saw was several months ago white spinner ex follies girl looked like a piece of jewelry at least u know she’s freaky a lot of the black ladies like them
  • SCmania77
    3 years ago
    I saw one at Beach Girls in Des Moines Iowa on Friday. It was on a young spinner, a bejeweled type. Maybe to be different or to let you know she is “open minded”
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    When they first start appearing I kinda dug it, just because it was different and a little shocking. That's long worn off.

That said, for the most part I've only ever seen them in pics strippers post of themselves. At least in mid-range alcohol clubs and up, they must not be allowed, I've literally never seen one even once in any of the clubs I frequent
  • Stu815
    3 years ago
    Saw a mature AA woman at Vic's in New Jersey dancing around the bar with a jewel studded butt plug about a year ago. she encouraged you to twist it around but was uncomfortable if you tried to pull it out more than a half-inch. Then she doubled her price per dance so that you would appreciate the "extra service". It was fun but I have never seen her again.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Is that a secret calling card for “extras friendly” ???

Not into anal sex or ass play but for some reason I think it’s hot. I rarely see it but most the clubs I frequent are topless only anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    They are not that common for me to form a strong opinion either way – I may have seem them once or twice – I have different feelings w.r.t. them all wrapped-up-into-one – part of me thinks that she may be very open sexually; but the dancer could be doing it as a sales-tactic to give the “I’m a sex-freak, buy dances from me” vibe; i.e. they may be doing it to attract attention vs some kinda personal enjoyment (or they may be stretching themselves out for their S.O.?) – so part of me is somewhat intrigued but it’s not necessarily a turn-on; and part of me finds it a bit odd - I'm neither super-turned-on by it nor super-turned-off.
  • LuckyD1
    3 years ago
    I’m a big fan. There are few things as sexy as a hot slut that is so into ass play and/or anal that she is walking around and dancing with a butt plug. Unless as @Papi_Chulo thinks it is just a bait and switch. I like to think not though.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Well...she can show you that asshole with hemorrhoids sticking out or a bejeweled masterpiece. Just think of it like make-up.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m indifferent to butt plugs on dancers. It’s another accessory to catch your eye and to give the dancer a kinky look. If a few other dancers in the club wear them - then more will likely wear them so they get noticed too.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    butt plugs are in the same category as excessive piercings and tats to me... definitely not needed and i prefer none.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Haven't really seen them in the wild tbh
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    I think they're sexy, but then again, I enjoy all three holes on a woman's body (as long as they are clean and smell-free).
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    I have a negative fascination with this opening, so I am totally turned off by them. I have seen them at a few clubs, mostly in Atlanta.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    good point mr jacksoi

i too am turned off by girls with multiple butt plugs. a single butt plug is my limit

and i should know becaus i am a space geneious
  • Dougsterr
    3 years ago
    Buttplugs?
    How nice of you to dedicate a thread to the right wing retards here!

Lol!
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^^ "single butt plug is my limit"
    Everything in moderation
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Farming is fun and butt plugs get in the way of farts
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If there are dancers who wear multiple butt plugs - I might leave my basement to see those ruined asses! I like my dancers filthy and stretched out!

How does a shit truck driver have time to farm?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Could be worse - rumor is that wearing a butt-plug is @deserscrub's thing

To each his own I guess
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Ouch just thinking about it. makes my ass hurt
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    like a fish after a lure, it's a shiny object (everyone I've seen).

I started getting dances from a girl with one and she started to respond and smile real nicely when I quit grabbing her tits and started wiggling that around. I wasn't quite sure about etiquette on how much I could play with it, and really wasn't that into her, just curious if that really was a butplug I saw in her while she was on stage... So, one dance was it.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Gotta back dat up on me
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I think it’s a marketing move… “pay attention to me, I’m freaky”. That said the OPs experience with one sticking 6 inches out? That’s not a plug, that’s a Duce. Grrrrrrrossss!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion