tuscl

More evidence of Biiden dementia

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Biden: "The problem was that the refugee part was working on the crisis that ended up on the border with young people. We couldn’t do two things at once. But now we are going to increase the number."

Does this make any sense at all to anyone?

44 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Ooops, I guess this should have gone in political. Sorry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No worries - the fake-news state-media will swoop in and cover for him
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    Do any of the pretend Conservatives on here (because anyone who supports the last guy is not a true Conservative) really wanna get into comparing the new boss to the old boss? The difference here, is that one of the men is mispeaking, and has a well documented speech impediment, and the other... well, the other does not.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Its pretty pathetic that some don't take the time to do their own due dillagence and just lazily lean on public media for their "education". Also using verbal "molotov cocktails" seems to be the standard in rhetoric these days.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    doc, I'm not sure its dementia. I think he may just be that stupid. If Trump just could have SHUT UP for the debates and let Biden do this then, the election would not have been close. He didn't keep his mouth shut and now we have trillions going out the door.
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    Warrior, google the direction of the deficit under Republican, and Democrat admins. History does not support your concerns. There are often spikes in spending at Dems come in to clean up the mess left for them, but overall, when they leave office, the joint is in better shape than when they found it. It is FAR to early to write the book on Biden. He has almost 4 years to bring the numbers back to a more sustainable level. Check out this one example. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20…
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    What I find concerning now is the use of executive orders to push things through. Biden appears to struggle for words when he answers questions - and I’m not sure if it’s senility or 50 years of being in DC and thinking he’s the smartest guy in the room (and dismissing dissent as being a vast right wing conspiracy).

The crisis at our southern border is not an easy one to fix. This has been a stumbling point for both houses for a long time - and it will require a person who is able to speak to the country and unite us - and to use diplomacy to assist the migrant source countries so they can offer more opportunity to their citizens. By doing that - it will dramatically lessen the hold of cartels.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Seek... what did Trump DO that was wrong?.... not what he said... what did he DO?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Warrior, stupidity and dementia are not exclusive. Like Robert Gates said, Biden has been on the wrong side of every major foreign policy issue for his entire Senate tenure. He's been described as a nice enough guy but a mediocre intellect, and an ideological follower who has never stuck his neck out.

And now we can see the light fading from his eyes, too.
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    Daddillac, shall we start with 1/6/21 and work our way back?
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Yeah start with the antifa false flag.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Better yet how about show something that Buyden has done that is a benefit to US Citizens he has done plenty of harm hiw about something good he has done.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Ok Seek... I'm waiting, what did Trump do?
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    If you are pretending that his inaction to send help, such as the National Guard, as soon as The Capitol was in obvious destress on 1/6 was OK, I think we are done here.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I think you have nothing solid to say.... There are plenty of things you could say, you are just not smart enough.... what a fucking joke
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Anyone who om plains about the capitol riots and supports the stealing, looting and burning that goes on daily by the democratic base is simply worht nothing more than laughter. You are just a little boy seek, who knows jack shit and reads Huffington compost. Biden is under control of progressives in this country and progressives are the benedict Arnold of citizens.
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    Dadd, Ski, Tet, I'll try for the third time... do think his inaction to send help, such as the National Guard, as soon as The Capitol was in obvious destress on 1/6 was OK? The mob chanting "hang Mike..." wasn't enough for him to pick up the phone and end this thing?

Name calling, subject changing, and nasty remarks are not productive. I answered a direct question when asked for examples of wrongdoing. I started at 1/6 (an obvious one to reasonable people who know the timeline of events that day) and have not heard any pushback. Lots of nasty, unhelpful, uncalled for jabs, but no real fact based reply's.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Don't know why you're bringing me into this. I talked about Biden and the mounting evidence of neurological deficit. Focus, man.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I think we are done here was what you said Seek, so live with your words and your whataboutism and go impress other progressives. This was about senile, lying, scumbag Joe Biden, not scumbag Donald Trump.
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    Ski, is frustrating to live in a BRIGHT BLUE Electoral College state? If so have you thought about moving to a state where your opinion matters? If not, does expressing yourself on tittybar websites a good outlet for your electoral shortcomings?
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    SEEK... you are a whiny little bitch.... when your friends were looting and burning federal buildings and police stations in the riots Trump sends in the National Guard and you cry that he is being mean.... Now you want him to send them in. It really did not matter what he did you were going to cry like a bitch.

Did you hate the lowest unemployment for POC in the history of this country
    Did you hate being oil independent and paying cheap gas prices
    Did you hate the wage growth
    Did you hate the stock market gains
    Did you hate that we had no new wars
    etc...

He hurt your feelings sometime and you needed a safe space to go sort them out... What a pussy
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Well Seek, we have great pro sports here; real estate prices where I live are like having a money tree; I work less and make more; my town is Republican; and as far as losing elections? My guess is we have a Republican House investigating the White House and making sure Biden does nothing; just like the rest of his failed career. You bookmarked my profile? An April 2021 member bookmarks my profile lol. Homo.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    as a space geneious i was going to point out that political posts in the front room make baby jesus cry but the evil doctor had the honor to admit a simple mistake. honorable move doctor. ur making baby jesus calm down. now baby jesus just wants to point out that biden only has one i

mr seek u should post ur comments to another thread in the politics room. as i said - and as a space geneious i should know - politics in the front room makes baby jesus cry

what u dont understand is that a certain tuscl poster uses baby jesus tears as lube when he jacks off. and i have it on good authority that he jacks off a lot. that is why said poster constantly brings politics into the front room

that tuscl posters name? u can prolly guess that it begins with ski
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    and please mr dadilac and doctor evil help mr skibum by nudging him to use the politics room for his rants. i prolly should not divulge this but mr skibums doctor has consulted with me. mr skibum has real problems

he thinks that he is getting baby jesus tears lube for his 18 hour a day jackoff habit but all he is doing is rubbing the skin off his dong. i have pledged to help mr skibum and u could rly help by breaking him of his habit.

if he stops thinking that political posts in the front room lubricate his jack off habit he may stop jacking off. then his little red dong - his doctors description - may heal. help mr skibum heal
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    I LOVE living rent free in so many of my haters wilfully ignorant minds.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    People need to unionize against the Corp establishment.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I realize some of my friends are super butthurt since the election didn't go in the direction that they wanted, so I purposefully have stayed out of this thread, because there is no one here that will acknowledge any facts if the facts don't fit the narrative that they want to promote.
    If you really think that Biden has dementia why don't y'all stick to that point, Trump is no longer POTUS and I sincerely doubt he will ever be re-elected. Ultimately there will be another election, so, let's quit bitching and get to work, what's happening here is working to further the aims and goals of our adversaries and enemies like Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea.
    It is long past time that this bullshit ended.

• Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I agree with 25 on some things

1. no one will acknowledge any facts that do not fit their narrative, both sides
    2. It is time this bullshit ended, we wasted Trumps 4 years fighting this BS

As far as being Butthurt, I will survive because that is what I do, I'm not butthurt I mourn our future generations. It is sad to me to see the state of our great union though. We were on a track to unprecedented heights only to be derailed by the whiny bitches of the time out generation.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Friends lol. Fabrication. Fight our adversaries? You mean like Iran? How can we fight them when the dirty traitor democrats are ling up to push biden out of the way so they too can tongue the Ayatollah's asshole. Fuck Trump; progressives still need to fuck off and get jobs.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You exhibit a lot of anger there , hope you get some help !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Reagan was worse and the far right worships him
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ That's a stupid statement from a fool that wasn't even alive at that time.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Reagan was the best President in the last 70 years.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Reagan mental health was highly compromised
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Reagan was the right man when America was actually in a state of decline (unlike the ridiculous narrative of decline right now). He took a demoralized military and brought it to world class.

He
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    ...restored faith in government and our system of government. Always the optimist he didd'nt mire himself in personal negative narratives.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I noticed that nobody could explain what the fuck Biden was talking about, so we all in agreement that mentally he is totally shot. I wonder who the president really is?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    are u weirdos still grinding on this shit. remember that this is the front room of a strip club web site. baby jesus cries when u post about politics in the front room of a strip club web site

lets discuss something interesting. how about the following baby jesus approved topic?

when u kiss a woman while having anal it is sort of like ur using her whole body as a giant straw to suck ur own dick

DISCUSS

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    Reagan made people proud to be Americans. Democrats make Americans wish the world would end in a fireball, with no survivors.
  • Dougsterr
    3 years ago
    ^as long as whiny losers like you are the first to go, I'm willing to make the sacrifice.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Good drink some carbolic acid, but make sure you have enough for your entire family dougie douchebag.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Reagan was an actor and a bad one.

If you can't understand Biden work on your language comprehension skills. Feigning ignorance makes you look ignorant
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Biden has been a mindless fucking retard since 1988. Reagan may have been a bad actor but he was the best President we've had in a long time.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    There was a presidential candidate polling 5th in her home state with a similar name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion