tuscl

Have you met many dancers that remember when they first met you years later?

I occasionally get surprised at how good some dancers remember things. I was asking a dancer where I knew her from. She remembered the first time she saw me and told me the club and that she was 18 at the time. That had to be at least a few years ago. That's a good memory. I remember one dancer told me she knew me. After getting better acquainted with her (I didn't even recognize her face) she told me she remembered the first time she saw me and that was 14 years ago at the time when she was only 16. I don't know why a 16 year old was watching people leave a strip club. I'm thinking some dancers must have a photographic memory.

8 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess not. Nobody replied.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Yes, quite a few actually. My retired ATF actually remembers seeing me dance with her predecessor before I even new who she was.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I believe some dancers do have very good memories. I may have to reconsider all the crazy stories I've told a few. I try to make it sound like I'm normal though. I guess if a dancer remembers you, you may be like a character in an Indiana Jones movie where he is supposed to blend in with the local population but sticks out instead like an orange golf ball on a green putting course. Sounds normal to anyone who plays golf but anyone could easily spot that golf ball among the grass.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've had MANY dancers tell me that they remember me... several waitresses, too, for that matter. Usually, I just chalk it up to stripper shit, but occasionally, the dancer (or waitress) will relate enough memories that will prove that she does actually remember me.

I like to think that it isn't so much their fantastic memory, but at least part of it is that I am memorable.

Some incidents that stick out in my memory is a very cute waitress at HH that said she remembered me, and continued by asking how [name of prev-ATF] was doing, and if we were still "together"... Another more recent incident involved my ATF. A year ago, when we were in our first VIP session together, she kept telling me that I looked familiar, and then she said "I KNOW that I've danced for you before" (my mannerisms and line of chat, combined with my actions, were all remembered). Then, as the action ebbed a bit, as we talked further, I realized that she DID in fact dance for me several years prior... just once. At the time, she had much longer hair, which is why I didn't get the connection, but I did have a hazy memory of the encounter.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    It has happened a couple of times. I think, in one case, it was because of my ATF. The dancer that remembered me made the comment that, "(ATF's name) always sat with you at (club name)."

In the other case, she mentioned that at the same aforementioned club, the bartender always had my beer at my normal seat by the time I got to it. I don't think they remembered me, but rather "events" in which I was involved.

Oh, and one other time, a dancer came up to me during the daytime in "civilian" clothes and asked how I was. I didn't remember her. She informed me that I had visited her club the night before. I know I went out with a number of people, but not much more. I guess I had a good time!
  • Dain
    17 years ago
    Yes! The new dancers at a club remember well their early months and guys whom they liked. I've gotten plenty of milage out of that.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    True but entertaining, I remember on two different occasions a female asked me if I remembered her. I probably looked a bit puzzled but then said no. On two different occasions, the girls lifted up their top and flashed me their tits, then asked "now, do you remember?"
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I always seem to find those who claim they do, but as for those I don't question, there is my former favorite who always said she remembered me from this one club that has been gone now for three years. I probably didn't recognize her from that club because I don't recall any girls who wore glasses there, but she described the club really good, so I didn't question her. Also, on my last Kansas road trip, I saw a girl at one of the clubs in Topeka who remembered me from my favorite club. It was weird because I thought she looked familiar, but I couldn't place where exactly. As it was, in the early history of my visits to my favorite club, she was one I got dances from often, but then she quit and you just never know what happens. But she had longer hair then and she was the goth chick then, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion