tuscl

E11even Miami will accept Bitcoin, says it’s first major club to do so

8TM
North America
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 4:31 PM
E11even Partners hospitality group announced Tuesday that when customers pay for tables, drinks, or merchandise, they will have the option of using cryptocurrency. The company has partnered with a cryptocurrency processing company to process purchases using Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), and more. [view link]

11 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Bitcoin investors are the only people that can afford this place.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Anyone who pays in Bitcoin will get their account drained by the folks running the club and won’t be able to do a damn thing about it
  • ancientlurker
    3 years ago
    You can't drain a Bitcoin wallet, it's a push system rather than pull. Receiver gives you an address and you send coins to it. It's not like a credit card number where a merchant or employee can copy the number and keep charging things to it, or a bank account where once given the routing number and account number they can transfer money out of it. Now if someone hacks your computer/phone - or if you are using a hosted wallet, hacks the host - then they can.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Good to know, but I still don’t trust anyone who runs a stripclub
  • ancientlurker
    3 years ago
    And in that I think you are wise. I never use a credit card there, and don't trust them to not have a scraper on an ATM.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Juice wants to know if he can buy lap dances with his Hertz stock.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ no but there might be a Yugo available
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Juice will buy his way in with a case of Ripple!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I wonder how many people will use-up their bitcoins - supposedly most people big into bitcoin are big into hoarding them. Economist Peter Schiff was talking about his 18 y/o son the other and how his son has invested every penny he has into Bitcoin - his son then came to him asking to borrow $250 to take an online course he was interested in - Peter told him "why don't you sell some of you Bitcoin to pay for the course" and his son said no-way.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Why the fuck would I pay a club btc when I can send btc directly to strippers with cashapp? VIP is worth the $20 transfer fee. 2-3 bud lights, not so much. All the club ever gets from me is cash.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Also imagine buying gold in 2011 instead of btc. Probably just barely be breaking even. Schiff is not a dumb man - he either owns a shitload of Bitcoin behind the scenes or is so stubborn at this point that he will never buy btc due to some misguided nonsense he spun in his head.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion