Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is the difference betweeen a sex doll and a stripper ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Asking for a friend 😆

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

They're both the same at the brothel.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

😲😲😲

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Stripper charges extra if you put your mouth on her ass and try to blow her up.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

What's the difference between me and a drug dealer...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ I want to fuck you and I’ve not yet seen a drug dealer I’d want to fuck (no homo).

But to answer Juices question - you don’t have to worry about the sex doll running off with your wallet if you decide to take a nap after using the doll. Those high end dolls can’t do that - can they?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. What is the difference between a sex doll and a stripper ?

A. There are some things a sex doll will refuse to do.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ That’s a great joke - and it’s also the truth!

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Doll is free and does not have all the diseases stripper might have.

W
wallanon
•

In the hypothetical world where I'd abuse a doll instead of rubbing one out the old fashioned way, I'm not fucking a free sex doll. Like it got left in the break room with an "up for grabs" sign on it. Lol. That's a firm no.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

I can wash my crack and sell it again 😂

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement