tuscl

I meet a Bathroom a Troll Last night that....

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 12:09 AM
Confessed to me that after his shift he commutes 2 hours home WTF I get dancers but hell i wouldn't think other staff members let alone the Bathroom Troll could afford a 2 hour commute to work Someone help me understand this

14 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    It depends on how much money he is making selling drugs from the bathroom.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    And i thought he was just being generous with that China white last night lol damn my bad Was wondering why he was yanking my cock so hard It all makes since now
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    If it doesn’t make dollars it doesn’t make cents. Or it’s it since? Errr never mind.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    He must get stroked and greased from Rickyboy on his shift to make it worthwhile.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Must be guilt tripping the fuck out of people for tips to make that commute worth it
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “Hey man that stick of gum isn’t free!” “Leave a tip dude, they make me pay the water bill here and you flushed the toilet twice.”
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    lol
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    after washing and drying hands customer grabs a mint and puts in the mouth. then faces towards the exit. bathroom troll: "hey that mints not free. how about a tip man?" customer: "here what's i think about your tip man." customer spits the mint out right onto the mints basket.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    I bet those guys make more than we think in a busy club selling a stick of gum for a dollar.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Wtf Juice! You are getting facials - living large on your stock valuations - and now you are going to classy clubs with bathroom attendants! This shit is way out of my league. I went to a club with a bathroom attendant and a shoe shine guy once - and I saw a business opportunity! Rather than a spit shine - get a shit shine! Have a shoe shine guy in the men’s room to shine shoes while guys take a dump! I’m ready for a Shark Tank pitch! Who’s ready to make some money?!!!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    You are such a badass Juice!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion