tuscl

Crypto is going to make me rich in the next five years

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, April 12, 2021 3:12 PM
As I research my crypto investing I began to relive Iโ€™m going to be rich very soon..... in recent times I use my days off as practice to my future retirement and how Iโ€™ll live out the rest of my life 5am get up coffee then cardio 7am heavy breakfast and stock/crypto research 8am gym for weightlifting 10am downtime/napping ๐Ÿ˜‚ 12pm wake up to a light lunch then off to play poker until 8pm or so. 9pm is return home to drink some wine and sleep Club on the weekends Sounds like a dream lol might actually take up golf as well

11 comments

• wallanon
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Aren't you already rich because of your investing last year? If any of these threads are remotely true about your investing good for you. It's better to have resources and choices in life than not.
  • twentyfive
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    If you really want to become rich Iโ€™ve got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, you can set up a toll booth and cash in. PM me for a prospectus
  • shailynn
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    I think you missed: โ€œ9AM eat a bag of Cheetos and jerk off. Spend rest of day trying to get rid of orange dick.โ€
  • jackslash
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Juice is a heavy investor in Slashcoin, which is worthless today but will be trading for $1 million in the future.
  • shailynn
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    ^^^ that was Hertz. Juice bought so much stock they gave him a free Toyota RAV4.
  • latinalover69
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    yep... me too. Theta tokens.
  • BitCoinHodler
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Congrats on being one of the few to actually make money on crypto. Unless they're all paper gains and you haven't sold for fiat yet, then you're most likely going to lose money.
  • Tetradon
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    I thought it already made you rich, Juice...
  • ATACdawg
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Paper gains in crypto? They're not even that solid. More like electron gains - soon to be followed by rapid discharge. โšกโšก๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ข
  • MackTruck
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    I dumpa load in juices trailer
  • MackTruck
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    I am a rich sum of a bitch!!!๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒโ™šโ™šโ™šโš€โšโš‚โšƒโš„โš…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion