tuscl

SA about to go under the microscope

Hank Moody
I'm fine. I'm disgusted with my life and myself, but I'm not unhappy about that.
FBI and DOJ are investigating Matt Gaetz as you may have heard. So far, the whispers are that he used SA. Add to that underaged girls, gifts, pictures, texts, messages, human trafficking, crossing state and international boarders, hotel stays and seeking a presidential pardon (all alleged by the media, not per any official statements) and you have the makings of a major story. For his part, Gaetz is claiming the women were his girlfriends and he was generous with gifts and money.

Whether he is charged is not the point of my post. My point is that SA and its methods and transactions are about to hit the front pages and 6 o’clock news. Do those prepaid credit cards work to conceal your trail? Does WhatsApp conceal your trail? Will the girls refuse to testify so their families and friends don’t find out?

Get ready for a big bright spotlight on the whole market.

15 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Actually scrub there were some major issues in parts of the country.

When ashleymadison got hacked there were websites active for about 3-4 weeks where you could search names emails and address. It didn’t get a ton of exposure but it got its due share.

The worst was some twat in Fairfax county VA posted the entire database on his website and refused to take it down. Got sued multiple times, to this day I believe it’s still up. So many people got fucked, there was one street where just about every house had an account linked to their address. Several people (99% guys) got demoted or fired because they were using their work emails that were linked with government contracts and some of the guys had high security clearance, some of them lost their clearance over that.

The same thing happened in Alabama where some guy posted the list of a few counties but I think it only stayed up for a few days.

I read an article about this a few months ago and searched for it on the net (Ashley Madison hack) and found nothing, with exception of the Fairfax page I mentioned earlier. Hate people like that, as long as I’m not hurting anyone mind your business on what I do in my free time.

If SA got taken down it certainly would be interesting, I would assume many strippers went hard on here once the clubs closed last year.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah if we lost SA it would fuck a lot of peoples program up. Guys like Subra and Paul Drake basically they pretty much gave up strip clubs for it. Since CoVid started ive been primarily mongering on there getting on there with some solid results. And in my particular area the NYC metro, SA is a better than the clubs imo. Not true everywhere but enough true for me that I would think about moving.
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    What's SA?
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Interesting. Yea as soon as I heard his story I knew figured he was on SB sites.

I recently started seeing a past CF again OTC. She just told me her friends on SA have been seeing allot of obvious LEO traps recently. Watch yourselves out there...
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I met a few chicks on SA years back when I had a month membership on 2 occasions with good results but didn't renew anymore when the word got out and I noticed that several backpage type whores, druggies, liars, game players, and the GPS girls showed up.
    Back then I actually had better luck on the now defunct Craigslist personals and that was free.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Good thing I used Juices credit card to sign up.

Same here OSU, back when that site was new there was no activity within 150 miles of me, met a few girls long distance (along my travel routes) and after a testy relationship I hung it up.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    McNulty wrote: "Do those prepaid credit cards work to conceal your trail? Does WhatsApp conceal your trail?"
    I'm not following the case that closely, but I think Gaetz was sloppy about using Venmo to send money to his intermediary (Joel Greenberg) and Greenberg was on the other end paying the girls. So there's a paper trail linking Gaetz to these girls. With Greenberg pleading guilty, it looks very bad for Gaetz. Gaetz is a clown and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

What transforms this case from an embarrassment to a healthy jail term is the fact one of the girls is allegedly underage.

My best guess is that SA will survive since they do try their best to drive away the Backpage crowd (i.e, the kind of guy who messages "let's meet for a car date at 4PM for $xxx). Law enforcement isn't going to waste time tracking down the kind of guy who meets for 3 platonic dates before starting an arrangement.

My tribute to Gaetz: the now-famous picture of him mocking the coronavirus response with a gas mask:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/04/politics/…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

DIPSHIT!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ no truer post was ever made. The same people whining about Gaetx sucked Bill Clinton's cock even though he raped Juanita Broderick.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Seeking has to go bust eventually. The more it's in the news the more likely it is parents of college girls are going to become aware that there's a website out there "targeting" their children for prostitution. It's going to happen sooner or later that some parent(s) are going to be determined to go after Seeking.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Good. That site is such a waste of time and effort with too many fake accounts and scammers.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Are there still some people who trust the DOJ and FBI about anything ? They’ve been corrupt since J Edgar Hoover.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It sucks that a high profile idiot has caused other regular guys to lose a source of otc hookups. It also sucks when a decent hookup site gets overrun with scammers and becomes worthless.

A few years ago there were issues with many sites when they decided to crack down on trafficking. The AshleyMadison shit was miserable too. But, if you use your work email to message whores, you are playing a dangerous game, and it’s only a matter of time before you crash and burn.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    -->"Guys like Subra and Paul Drake basically they pretty much gave up strip clubs for it."

Yeah, haven't really had a choice in the past year, but an already-bad SC scene was demolished with the contractor-to-employee transition, so I've been transitioning for a few years, and this past year has been 100% SA, 0% SCs. I am definitely looking forward to going back to SCs again, but a little worried about what I'll find there, dancer-quality-wise.

I'm still trying to decide how much I'm worried about this thing with Gaetz and SA. Even if it goes down, nature won't allow this vacuum long, there's way too much money to be made, so I assume everyone will rush over to Secret Benefits or whatever is the current distant #2. But SA has actually been pretty careful, given how aggressively they've banned anyone talking about PPM on the site, I wonder how easy it will be to make a case.
  • Nixur68
    3 years ago
    The dude was diddling fucking kids and drugging them. That's fucking gross. The Feds don't care about grown ups banging each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion