tuscl

Jacksonville man stomps on Daytona strip-club dancer's face, breaking her nose.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

14 comments

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Had it been a fat, bearded, pasty-skinned white boi, I would have thought they'd caught RickDugan. No reason Rick couldn't be a black guy, though.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sad to hear of such a harsh attack. It seems this happened in a club so I’m wondering what the bouncers and security were doing? Maybe there’s more to it.

Hopefully that dancer will heal and be back to the grind soon.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    What was her face doing on the floor? Sounds like he was already assaulting her.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Nah, couldn’t have been Dugan. Ricky Boy likes to talk big, but he’s really a pussy. If this had been Ricky Boy, the story would have been “Stripper Stomps On Customer’s Face, Breaks His Nose.”
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Wow hope she kills him and his wife and children when she recovers
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah kill his children because they had so much to do with the incident. That’s the fucking dumbest statement I’ve heard on here in awhile but you’re not too bright to begin with.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    There no shortage of dangerous lunatics ...
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Hopefully he gets what's coming to him while he's behind bars. Bubba's going to make him into his own private dancer and he always expects FS in the VIP cell.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Yeah that sick fuck deserves to be Bubba's bitch!
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    If "Norita McSwain" and "Veronica Williams" are helping Temple assault the dancer this sounds like the dancer had a pre-existing "business" relationship with Temple...

One would presume Temple will be facing some pimping or pandering charges as well, if they can convince the girls to talk.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Blah - i love the intensity in your comment!
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Hey faggot dick sucker shailynn wassup. Ur ass sore from assfucked too much? Or ur balls blue cuz nobody hot wanna fuck u if money isnt involved? 😁
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Blah: Don’t hold back—tell us how you really feel!
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Thnx bb 😘 glad to be appreciated. Muah 💋

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion