Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Non Smoke clubs in Metro Detroit area?

d_towner93

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tired of smelling like an ash tray after going to Bogarts.Preferably not too fancy (valet parking) but its ok if I need to. Ones I see closest to me are Chapeau Vert lounge and Criket. Any others to know about?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Criket is no smoking.

Flight Club is smoking on upper balcony only.

BT's is typically no smoking.

Profile picture for rick_the_cheesestick
rick_the_cheesestick
•

do these clubs offer cheesesticks on their menu?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Flight Club is SUPPOSED to be smoking upstairs only. But patrons regularly smoke downstairs, and when I have complained, management did nothing. Note: All restaurants and bars in Michigan are non-smoking by law.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement