tuscl

Construction Update Wanted

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Sunday, April 4, 2021 3:58 PM
I haven't been to TJ in over a year. I'm having withdrawal pains. But when I was there last year, there seemed to be a lot of construction in the immediate area. I believe someone said the owners of Hong Kong were building a new club. Does anyone know the status of that ? Or was that just rumor ? Also, I know HK is open again. But for those that have been recently, are all the in-the-club activities going on ? Shaving cream shows, Fiche dances, etc. Half of the fun of going is what happens inside Hong Kong.

3 comments

• PutaTester
    3 years ago
    I was there a week ago on a Saturday. Basically, the club has expanded. Miami room is bigger. They took over Las Chaveleas (SP?) and there are two pathways between the clubs (and implemented HK prices). Some have commented that the girls must work in LC their first hour, then get a wrist band to work in HK. Saw a sign-in sheet between the clubs that I assume is where the girls receive their authorization to be in HK and saw wrist bands on girls in HK. You can enter from LC or HK, but the physical intrusion is less entering LC. (However, rumor says that is going to change.) The top floor was closed off. The main and above the ramp were busy, with girls dancing on the bars and both stages going. Didn't stay long enough to see if there were shaving cream shows, because I had made it a mission to explore the smaller clubs this trip. Of note, Sunday morning I saw some people boarding the elevator for the 10th floor, so I jumped aboard. The 10th floor was jamming like the club...at 7:30 am! Some Power Drinkers and lots of girls. I think the main club was closed until 10am.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Crazyjoe destroyed too many of da shitters in TJ so it closed for da long haul
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    There's no construction noise, but still, just ask the front desk for rooms away from any noise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion