tuscl
Club Platinum
1905 Piedmont Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30324

temporally closed

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 3:53 PM
It's been reported that the club will be closed for the next 2 weeks due to a gas leak or license problem. Call before you go.

22 comments

• csdnoob
    3 years ago
    I will be in Atlanta next week 😑😞
  • bubba267
    3 years ago
    I'm sure there was some extra scrutiny as they investigated the Spa shooting in that immediate area.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I farted
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    Is Vivide open tonight as a Gentlemans club or does it become a nightclub at 9 PM like on weekends?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I believe that it is just closed.
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    I’m here now at 1pm totally empty (( Where is the dayshift happening today ?
  • lameduck
    3 years ago
    I’m at vivide at 2:30. still pretty empty. Where’s a good place today?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I suspect that things are slow at the clubs due to Easter weekend. Had a 50 minute wait at IHOP for lunch today.
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    So there are strippers at IHOP now? I got to get my ass over there. )) Just kidding shadow. I finally was able to get a dancer to come out of the dressing room at 2:30 PM I was out the door by 3:15. And it was still dead. Very disappointing. so no BJ today at any Atlanta clubs because girls can’t eat meat on good Friday? ))
  • jmiddle30234
    3 years ago
    Went by platinum definitely closed. Ellie is at tattletales see my review if approved
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    There's a time travel joke involving strip clubs in Shadowcat's typo somewhere in this thread...
  • lameduck
    3 years ago
    Dead today at vivide as well in case anyone was thinking about coming. 7-9 dancers and just as many customers.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Just heard some intel from a dancer that Platinum may have had its liquor license pulled. If so, no telling when or if it will reopen.
  • GoatSign6
    3 years ago
    My go to told me yesterday most of ladies y’all are looking for are laying low for the holiday. Yes we all participate in this world of sin 364 days of the year but Easter ain’t nothing to play with.
  • jmiddle30234
    3 years ago
    I hope we’re not headed the direction Nashville or Memphis went
  • Atlzone2
    3 years ago
    Gas leaks don’t take 2 weeks to fix. Platinum must be having issues with their liquor license or their lease. Either way it has to be something major to shit a cash cow down for 2 weeks
  • Atlzone2
    3 years ago
    Shut*
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I keep thinking/wondering that the shooting at the nearby AMP may have put eyes on this club - that shooting naturally attracted a lot of attention from LE and politicians - I can see a lot of LE and politicians perhaps wondering to themselves "I wonder what is going on over there (Platinum) - maybe we should see if everything is on the up-and-up" - seems kinda coincidental that Platinum all of sudden had issues right after the spa incident near by - could just be coincidence but it looks like previously Platinum may have been out-of-sight-out-of-mind and maybe after the spa incident they were in-sight-in-mind - but who knows what is really going on
  • Summit21
    3 years ago
    Update I talked to a few girls and they gave me an update. Platinum might be permanently closed and they weren't given a reason why. Girls will find out in a few weeks and the plan atleast for the Cubans is to move to Vivide if Platinum closes.
  • GoatSign6
    3 years ago
    F#*k!!!!!! I hope Vivide will be the destination because it seems they’re at Diamonds one day and Vivide the next. Diamond is the worst.
  • Summit21
    3 years ago
    Ya the few girls I talked too said they didn't like diamonds. It is dirty and hot. Customers are different w/e that means
  • GoatSign6
    3 years ago
    Oh I know what they mean. And I have the pass to say it but don’t want to start any drama. I will say the staff in my opinion is right up there with the “customers” they are referencing. Definitely hope this is temporary.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion