tuscl
Club Platinum
1905 Piedmont Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30324

Nosey big bouncer

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 1:20 PM
was getting some great laps from a cuban on Saturday and the bouncer felt obligated to park his offensive lineman type body within 6 ft of us. She had to stop stroking me. He never left. So I took that as my time to exit. No privacy there !

9 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    Don’t you just hate it when some big gaybo wants to watch you get your wiener stretched.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    There is nothing I like about that club except the bar tender Vickey if she is still there. Are Dan and Byron still the bouncers?
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    ShadCat : I don’t know their names
  • joewebber
    2 years ago
    Dan is still there. Byron moved to Diamond club with Jimi
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I had heard that Byron was a part owner of the Diamond Club.
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    Byron was a good dude and tried to always be accommodating
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I agree. That's creepy close. Good way to lose the girl additional dances. At the same time, I always laugh when they show club security in movies/tv. Suits, headsets, attentive serious posture. At 2 of my local clubs, 'security' fraternizes with and fondles as many dancers as they can, rarely ever focused on the crowd. If certain girls won't fuck them, they either get them fired or make their shifts hell. Not so far back in the day, bouncers would be fired for even touching a dancer except for helping her on and off the stage.
  • Mr_Magnificent
    2 years ago
    I wonder what bouncer It was. Surprising because I’ve never been harassed here by security, even the pat downs are lax. But I only come during day shift so maybe a diff night crew
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Keep a fresh pair of noseplugs to hand to the dancer and be ready let a massive one rip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion