Stripper reveals which celebs are bad tippers on TikTok

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

4 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Damn that girl is ugly.

“Don’t just throw money at strippers”

Remember that next time you’re in the club jackslash. Place it nicely, be polite. As even Juice knows, strippers like money that isn’t bbq sauce stained.

Another good article found from jackslashs post

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/onlyfans-bi…
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    I'm sick of seeing her everywhere now. She does not speak for all dancers.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I got distracted - there was an ad running with 10 things to know about Home Alone. That’s a great film! The stripper intel wasn’t very surprising.

I’d like to hear about how celebs try to grope the dancers or what celeb tried to raw dog a dancer. The tip thing is boring.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    I have heard dozens of stories from dancers, and probably 10 percent of it is true. For instance when the Tiger Woods cheating on his wife scandal came out, several dancers at both Kahoots and Sirens told me they knew about his mistresses for years. Tiger Woods would often show up during the Muirfield tournament with his current mistress and in the largest VIP room with at least half the dancers rotating in, then would continue on back at his hotel. Supposedly he was a great tipper.

I would often see several athletes and bodybuilders at the clubs during the Arnold, including some of the women bodybuilders. According to the dancers, there really wasn't too much VIP spending, but lots and lots of five dollar and ten dollar tips to the dancers on stage. Although a few must have gotten dances since more than one dancer mentioned that "it's true that steroids makes your dick smaller, and can keep you from being able to get it up."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion