Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The connections between friends: the judge and the strip club owner

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (3)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How do you get run over by a train unless someone pushed you? I mean a train can’t swerve in your path like a car can!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Was the judge trying to end it all knowing there was evidence coming out that might implicate him in some inappropriate strip club business?

I remember the Bongiovanni name from a few days ago - as he was the former federal agent who was involved in some funny business at his strip club.

It’s guys like them who give strip clubs a bad name!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I think the judge was trying to kill himself. I used to ride the train into Chicago every day from Barrington. One time a woman was struck by a train at my station. I took a long look at where it happened and decided it almost impossible for a pedestrian to be hit by the train accidentally.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement