tuscl

Ever wish a few of the dancers would dance on stage who usually don't?

This topic might only apply to Platinum Plus clubs in South Carolina unless others are the same way. Some dancers don't have to dance on stage. I'm fine with that since I have some favorites that usually don't ever get on stage. I got a few dances from one hot dancer that hasn't been that approachable in a couple of months. I was thinking I would love to see her up on stage. Very nice tits and nice body. However she is probably busy enough with all her regulars most of the time. You ever run into that situation? I'm not even sure if other clubs have dancers that don't have to dance on a stage. I guess you can remedy the situation if she starts approaching you for dances. I probably should be careful what I wish for. My favorites might become real busy. I do enjoy the fact they can spend time with me without having to stop and go up on stage. I might end up suggesting it to one dancer. She is hot but I hardly ever see her.

9 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    The PP in Memphis for years and years was like the rest of the PPs. They girls have a chocie of being 'labeled' dancers or entertainers. Either way, they both have the same payouts. The 'dancers' are listed to dance in rotation. The 'entertainers' don't dance "on stage" but entertain the customers with LDs & VIP visits. Kind of odd, because the 'dancers' can also 'entertain' after getting off stage. Go figure!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: you are correct about the payouts. My favorites tell me that they only dance on stage for the advertisement it gives. I wonder what would happen if all strippers decided not to dance on stage?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    I noticed that too, for example one club has this very hot (established dancer) with lots of regulars that never goes on stage. She only there 3 or 4 days when her regulars come in, including some high roller types, then in-between customers she's either hiding im the dressing room or hanging at the outside lounge or somewhere else in the club. The club obviously knows her regulars would follow her to a new club and since she produces such steady revenue for the club, they apparently have given her permission to avoid any stage work
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    There is only one club I frequent that the girls don't have to dance onstage, and it can be a problem. Several times I have seen some new, very hot dancer hanging out at the bar or just standing around waiting for some PL to ask her for a dance. Without having seen her dancing style on stage, there is no way to gauge what her dances will be like (unless you happen to catch her giving a LD, which in some clubs is hard to do.)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I do remember a couple of times a dancer that doesn't typically dance on stage was asked to because she was walking around and all the other dancers were tied up. A few dancers look better if they don't go up on stage in get in the spotlight. However if you see a hot looking dancer but she never dances on stage, you might wish she would occasionally. It would get rather expensive if I had to get dances from the dancers just to see them naked.

I seem to be learning that some of my favorites dance at other clubs. If this keeps up, I'm going to have a favorites list from across the southeast. I used to have one favorite from Alabama. I never did ask her if she danced there too. I got a dance from a dancer from Miami. I may have passed up the ones from Atlanta. I didn't notice sitting down but I'm not used to a dancer being taller than me. I'm around 6'2" maybe 6'3" with shoes on and the Miami dancer looked taller than me. She told me one guy looked up at her with a funny look and then ran off like he was scared. The tallest dancer I ever saw was a feature entertainer and she did a nice show with a sword and fireworks. She definitely got everyone's attention when she was moving a full size sword around on stage as if she was Zena the warrior princess or something. Guess I got off topic like normal.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Does the stage really have any predictive power? I know of one dancer that barely moves on the stage, mostly leans her back against the pole in a seductive manner - yet in private dancers is like this super go/go girl/ grinder extraordinaire. Other times just the opposite, extraordinary sexy/pulsating movements on stage, yet very little in private dances
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Maybe it's just my experience, but rarely have I gotten a LD from a girl that didn't closely match her stagework. Usually it's a good gauge, at least at the clubs I frequent. There are always exceptions to the rule, of course....but I have saved some $$$ over the years by watching the stageshows of some dancer that I was hot for, only to discover that she couldn't dance worth a shit. This was usually later confirmed ifwhen I was able to peak at her giving a LD, or spoke to someone that had actually bought a dance from her.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Most of the time I used to see some corelation between stage tipping and their lap dances. However the other night it seemed like the stage tipping suddenly was a bit lame. Might have had something to do with the 4 policeman standing at the entrance to the club looking all around. One dancer dressed up in some fake police outfit was standing there as well. I walked in but she caught up to me as I walked by. She said something about arresting me and taking me in the back (where the lap dance rooms are). I resisted. Fortunately she didn't put the handcuffs on me. I ignored the male policemen. I joked with a dancer I'm glad they are more interested in watching the dancers than they are the roads. I didn't see them more than a couple of minutes though.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Sometimes. My favorite club has a policy where they must take the stage once, but they don't have to return to the stage again the rest of the night. A couple of dancers show up at an obscenely early hour (like 6pm) just to get it out of the way. Then they go off and do extras for their regulars all night. I don't know if I want to see any of them have to dance onstage. But since my favorite club can resemble ESL at times, like how the onstage dancer does stageside lapdances, I think it is a great indicator of how they do in private. But if they are a new favorite, not really, because then they get busy with everyone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion