tuscl

Poker Game Information for those that wanna join and Gamble it up with me

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, March 4, 2021 3:35 AM
The Poker Club is called " Pocket Rockets" its on a phone app that is usable on android and iOS Im just a player and not the owner of this operation. I do get commission from ppl joining the club and so will u if you desire to recruit If you play lots of hands they give a max rake back of 300 per month. High hand and bad beat bonus... MTT and a cash game that is juicy as Fuck. Its a .05/1 game.. Min buy in is 20 and max is 1000... Usually morning games are short stacks and by evening its a deep stack orgy LOL All the administration ppl are legit ppl i trust with my money and they have done me write I got in and i will get u in with a guy i meet playing poker in Cherokee with and funny enough he is the DJ at Mirage in Greensboro NC If you wanna play at the table with me and the boys dm me or comment below and I'll dm you the contact information to get you set up

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Seriously
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Making it easier to join would bring more cummers. Links and instructions is nice, but the timing would be better, cause my time us full with family and work, not sure if I could grind out a marathon table.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That site redirected me to a Bangkok ladyboy hookup page! Wtf Juice? I had no idea there is a tinder for he-she’s or she-he’s - but I’m pretty sure I’d lose more than just my wallet on that site! Lol! Just kidding - have fun!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Let's see, juice the professional poker player just wants to play some "casual games" with TUSCL amateurs. It's kinda like him telling a tranny stripper he that just wants some OTC "spooning" for his $200. No penetration or anything sexual like that. Seriously?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I am not a big fan of on-line poker simply because if you don't know who the chump is, its because its you and they're all on the phone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion