HARLEY DAVIDSON BIKINI CONTEST OCALA, FLORIDA

Wednesday, March 3, 2021 6:44 AM
for your viewing pleasure to make the morning go by a little quicker: [view link]

25 comments

#'s 2 & 4 i'd travel many miles for many many miles to see at a club.
rattdog
3 years ago
Very Nice thank you. A little thicker than I normally go for but, #4 would empty my wallet for sure.
Longball300
3 years ago
The winner is a little thick for me. The I do like the other three. If given a choice, I would take #2.
Warrior15
3 years ago
This can’t be a Harley Davidson bikini contest. None of the girls were covered in tats!
PhredJohnson
3 years ago
The winner shouldn't have been the winner IMO. Any of the runner ups should have beaten her. But different strokes for different folks.
jacej
3 years ago
Not exactly biker chicks but I'd take one for a ride on my Moped.
shadowcat
3 years ago
Who won the talent competition?
jackslash
3 years ago
Well, they did manage to walk onto the stage without falling on their collective asses.... that takes talent!
Longball300
3 years ago
I'll take 4th place (contestant #2), and I don't trend towards blondes. Great smile and rockin bod, she would drain all my money in a club. The winner handing out butt floss girlie hugs was funny to me.
DeclineToState
3 years ago
The winner must have blown all the judges. Maybe that was the talent portion of the contest.
yahtzee74
3 years ago
perfect example of how generally guys will take a 7-8 girl that does extras over a blonde 9 that appears to offer very little mileage. but any guy that tries to get any mileage from that blonde should not be at fault in any way. some people might even say a guy would be a fag if no attempt would be made.
rattdog
3 years ago
#2 or #4 for me, please ... And a bottle of baby oil!
reverendhornibastard
3 years ago
Shadowcat, If you want any of these women to take you seriously, you have to offer them a ride on something more exciting than a moped. When I had a Harley (back in my Golden Era), I referred to it as my 750 pound, gasoline powered vibrator. I’d take cute girls for a ride and, if they were well behaved, afterwards I’d let them play with my kickstand. I’d pay $1 million to live those days again.
reverendhornibastard
3 years ago
I read the comments before watching the video and thought for sure that the #1 girl would be way less hot than the #2 and #4, who indeed were stunning. But she looked fine to me also. Then I remembered that this is TUSCL, where the thicker the girl, the less hot she is to the majority of folks here. Thing is, she's not even THAT much thicker. She just had a big ole booty (that I indeed loved) and some thicker thighs. Maybe the judges were mostly black lol.
TFP
3 years ago
Oh hell yeah I'm tryna get me some of that Natty from Nashville.
Muddy
3 years ago
>Thing is, she's not even THAT much thicker It's more that she's pasty white and looks a little inbred in the face.
yahtzee74
3 years ago
micky rourke's face was mangled up really badly as a result of too many gloves to the face inside the ring. out of the many hobbies to enjoy in this world boxing is a bad one to chose. especially if your face is what enables you to have a multi million dollar movie career.
rattdog
3 years ago
this morning i clicked onto youtube and the algorithm drummed up that bikini contest. after watching #2 and 4 had me in a daydream state and i started reminiscing the best times i ever had at the strip clubs down south. 2 girls stood out during my daze. one was a girl that closely resembled #2 from the video. she was the only girl i would get dances from constantly each night i was in south carolina. the other girl was at the platinum club in memphis. looked like one of those girls from girls gone wild. she made me blast my pants within 30 seconds. this morning went by real quick.
rattdog
3 years ago
->@yahtzee: "It's more that she's pasty white and looks a little inbred in the face." ^This. Her face was the least pretty (to me). And had the fakiest looking of the fake boobs. I suppose it is just another episode of are you a boob guy or bootie guy.
DeclineToState
3 years ago
Finally, a great post on TUSCL Imagine that, a topic about hot chicks in bikinis. First, I liked number 4 the best but I have no problem with the winner. All four have nice "assets" and would drain my, umh, wallet if I they were dancing at a club. I love bikini contests, they were the highlight when I was going to all the SoCal Carshows. So many great memories.
Cristobal
3 years ago
Looked like a boring-ass event but then again it's Ocala. I assume those are professional bikini models that are constantly entering bikini contests - I assume the girls do this part-time and I assume in part so they may get "discovered" - these bikini contests seemed more popular in the 80s and 90s - these days it doesn't do much for me to see girls that almost all look the same including fake-boobs and all you can do is look and holler.
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
#4 is the best. But #2 isnt bad either. The winner is definitely my least favorite.
chessmaster
3 years ago
@papi_chulo I agree a bikini contest can be tame and boring compared to a strip club but for me I enjoyed the contests, this was long before I learned about the "nothing happens in the VIP" room in strip clubs.
Cristobal
3 years ago
"micky rourke's face was mangled up really badly as a result of too many gloves to the face inside the ring." Actually most of his damage came from plastic surgery trying to repair his face after his boxing career. Back to that lame contest, physically 7 is the best overall but 2 and 4 have nicer faces.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
Those girls are too big for me, I'm used to those half their size.
TJ Walker
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion