tuscl

Brought to mind by NiceSpice's question..

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 2:41 PM
In the off limits to us dressing room. To wit.. "So in your opinion, who on this site has the smallest dick?" So my question is.... So in your opinion, who on this site has the loosest pussy and tightest shoes? Rule clarification: I didn't ask loosest pussy and loosest sphincter so you can't vote for jonycovid99 who would win that decisively.

29 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Trish_Club_Lust FTW! ...or is it juice_Club_Lust?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    RandomMember ?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^. Wait, I think you eliminated him/her .
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Darn the dancer section being semi-open...How the heck are we supposed to have private conversations about important things without male commentary? After lengthy discussion, all us dancers came to the conclusion it was BBBC 😁
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    On another note, I do have my doubts about Arigano69/Jon99 being RandomMember. (Assuming Jon and Argiano are the same individual) I had a (very) brief PM exchange with Arigano once and it wasn’t hostile, and RandomMember isn’t exactly fond of me. Figured I’d be in the automatic downvote club alongside other members if it was him. Just a guess though. 🤔
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @nicespice that's not surprising but I honestly thought it would have been a dead heat tie between you and georgemicrodong. I've seen your tiny peepee. 😝
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    So much knowledge in one discussion! I’m speechless!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Whether she's living rent free in our "heads" by posting threads we can't read in the dancer's forum or on stage showing us her tiny peepee, nicespice has a way with making us all speechless.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "On another note, I do have my doubts about Arigano69/Jon99 being RandomMember" I forgot all about arigano but she was only here to spew her vomit a couple weeks leading up to the election. I was going to PM you to discuss your perspective but you're basically apolitical and rumdum/jonycovid is mainly liking leftist posters and disliking right leaning posters so you don't really fall into either category. Anyway jonycovid appeared and suddenly rumdum has only posted a couple times since. She can express her thoughts without getting bitch slapped by just disliking people. Lord knows she's had a lifetime of being slapped around off and online. Lol
  • RedJohnson
    3 years ago
    Classy. Goes to show you can take the gal outta the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park outta the girl.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I don't think Jonathan is Random. I'm in his down vote club, and Random and I have had some good offline discussions. I've never had a problem with him. Only people I've really gotten into it with are Wavvy (who has renounced his trolling ways), Icey (not his MO), Trucidos (not his MO) and Dems_rule aka TXTittyFag dot. It's the latter, given his targeting of conservatives and being a lazy troll before he went incognito. He has to down vote because he can't formulate a coherent thought in his limited time on daddy's laptop. Whatever, he's earned no respect from me.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Welcome back gay. Tetradon, it's not an exact science but I believe I already mentioned to you how rumdum publicly spoke up on the board about getting along with and not having any issues with Dougster yet trolled him as realdougster. rumdum is a 2 faced pussy who likes to backstab people.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    TheeOSU, who knows. Doesn't make much of a difference in my life or even my presence here. Does he post thought provoking topics or write good reviews? If not, why should we care?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    It seems RedJohnson didn’t appreciate my comment about BBBC. Guess it was a little bit too insulting 😅
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I do have my doubts still, but on the other hand I am enjoying this thread. Trying to speculate on who is who can be entertaining sometimes 😁
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Hands down, SJG has the loosest pussy. Big facts (that I cannot directly confirm), but still facts.
  • RedJohnson
    3 years ago
    Sure NS. I called you trailer park trash cause I didnt like what u said about a troll account; not cause you asked who has the smallest dick on a website. Whatever helps you sleep at night trashy gal.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    ^says someone with a repulsive and trashy response. Are you sure you aren't projecting, kiddo? Grow up.
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    It's me I have the smallest dick.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @heaving they make dildos of varying sizes. I suggest OP purchases some of the larger ones and then send them out to all the TUSCLers with a pussy. Those that can fit the largest dildo have the loosest pussy. If needed, buy a bigger dildo until OP finds the one pussy that can accommodate it.
  • Dougsterr
    3 years ago
    "@heaving they make dildos of varying sizes. I suggest OP purchases some of the larger ones and then send them out to all the TUSCLers with a pussy. Those that can fit the largest dildo have the loosest pussy. If needed, buy a bigger dildo until OP finds the one pussy that can accommodate it." OP should start with her own gaping pussy. Case closed.
  • Senndvera
    3 years ago
    He︆︆︆llo , go to t︆︆︆he pr︆︆︆iva︆︆︆te d︆︆︆at︆︆︆ing ch︆︆︆at ___ w︆︆︆w︆︆︆w︆︆︆.︆︆︆e︆︆︆r︆︆︆o︆︆︆s︆︆︆d︆︆︆a︆︆︆t︆︆︆e︆︆︆s︆︆︆2︆︆︆3︆︆︆.︆︆︆c︆︆︆l︆︆︆u︆︆︆b
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    SJG including a link to Frankie Goes to Hollywood is excellent! Lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman "When you wanna suck it, chew it." Asking for a friend / no homo.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    RIP to Winex but he does.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    Did* 🤣
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk what’s up with this trend of years-old troll accounts getting revived, but I approve 😀
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    SirLDAlot - those were some good lyrics - in a no homo way.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I saw this thread referenced elsewhere on TUSCL so here's the final tidbit at how I arrived at making it loosest pussy and "tightest shoes". It's a reversal of this song... [view link] from this movie... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion