tuscl

Using baby powder for clubbing

bman77
Maryland
Sunday, February 21, 2021 9:05 AM
I just read a tip that mentioned putting baby powder on junior when getting dances to keep him dry and help prevent friction during dances. Anyone try this? Thoughts?

18 comments

• RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    Probably not a good idea if you’re going for Frank Sinatra
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Have not tried it.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    Desertscrub thx for the clarification. I thought it caused Covid19.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    It causes post natal dancers to crush on you and demand you suck their tits
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    my favorite dancers carry Jergens in their purse, that was in memphis (orchard club)
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    The biggest problem with that is when she pulls down your pants instead of sucking your dick she is going to try to snort all the white powder off it instead.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    ^lol
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    cocaine cock for a cocksucker
  • TMojo
    4 years ago
    @desertclub Talcum powder might be a carcinogen. The baby powder made from cornstarch is fine.

I think the baby powder advice is good. Keeps things feeling and smelling clean. I personally only ever allow manual extras (Happy Joy), and I don't personally care for spit or lube. To each his own. Or her own. Or their own. Don't judge me.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve not tried it. But, it should help to lessen friction.

If you are only interested in clothed lap dances - with good grinding - then it might be helpful.

If you plan to enjoy extras - don’t do it. Dancers don’t want to handle a powdery cock.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I dated a girl who gave me baby powder massages. Definitely lessens the friction.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Good attitude TMojoApe. Don’t judge (unless it is something really sicko, of course).

If you wan’t cornstarch handies you should go for it! My only rickvice: stay clear of the dick cancer. ROAR!!!
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    I would not recommend using honey mustard sauce or marinara sauce for this situation. Normally they are excellent suggestions for other predicaments but not this one.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Somebody is bored this morning. :)
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Baby powder is for babies, you need man powder or in the case of jonycovid99 it would be whiney bitch yoga pants powder.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Hey bman, tried to send you a pm and it's not working. BOLO
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Just put an 8 ball down there for her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion