Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I need some nipples in my face while having “stimulating” conversation !

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title says it all. I am going to be around Sweet Springs, MO. Any takers?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

I will take you up on that offer! I can stick my nipples in your face while we have a stimulating conversation 😉

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

If they are puffy, at least resemble a female breast, then you might have a deal. Paper bags and light switches do wonders!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Rick Dugan is going to be jealous!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Venus Candy works there, and she does bed dances. Check her out in the syrippers section. She’s got photos.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Woah Venus Candy is hot! Message that beauty now!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement