tuscl

Traveling from stl next week need pointers

IvySavage
Its based on you how friendly I am😘
Hi 28 120 I don't a dancer license but I am a dancer I'm looking to find a few good clubs I can work at on my trip if you guys have any pointers on places I can get in with little hassle dat would be great

15 comments

• clubdude
    4 years ago
    DEarborn, Inkster, Romulus all have clubs with no licenses needed.
  • IvySavage
    4 years ago
    Do you work there can u see my pictures to see if I maybe there type?? Do you need a license? Can u audition and work the same night
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Don't go to Texas next week. Bad timing.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Florida is warm and many of our clubs are open, depending on your personality there are plenty of clubs that would hire you in, Broward and Miami, are pretty open again.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I was about to make some smart-ass comment. Then I saw your photos in the Stripper Photos section. As 25 suggested, come to Florida. There are several clubs you can work in. And no snow down here. Hell, it's gonna be in the 80s tomorrow in Miami.
  • IvySavage
    4 years ago
    Thanks you guys I appreciate all honesty and support and Warrior15 I'm glad you gave me the better response lol I'm trying y'all😍😍
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    When traveling, be sure to stop at Applebee’s they have the best cheesesticks
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    The only areas I know of in Florida that require a license is West Palm Beach, Key West, and Orlando.

So I take it you are open to traveling anywhere then? Is it more for work or fun? Also, I thought the ESL clubs were open again. Have they just been annoying for you?
  • IvySavage
    4 years ago
    Hey poo I'm traveling from stl too these guys are very responsive I've been directed to IN, Detroit, Florida and ATL but I think I know what route I'm takin now I been planin fa two months even scheduled off 5 days from my 9-5 on it
  • IvySavage
    4 years ago
    Not that I know of Spice I went on da East side like 2weeks ago look like a ghost town only stl clubs I know of dat are open is Counts and Rhonda Rhonda not really a "strip club" and dey only seem to take a certain typa girl...you know
  • sweetjamesjones
    4 years ago
    The bottoms up & club onyx on the east side just re-opened last week from what I’ve heard.
  • sweetjamesjones
    4 years ago
    I also heard that a new club named dawg pound gentleman’s club just open. It is around the corner from bottoms up in Brooklyn, IL
  • IvySavage
    4 years ago
    I'm definitely going to check into those as well thanks baby😘
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Depending on your route, the clubs in KY don't require licenses (at least in Louisville; not sure about Lexington), but I'm not sure how they will feel about you dancing only one or two days and then leaving. So don't tell them that. :D
  • IvySavage
    4 years ago
    Thanks for that needed info trust me dey won't know
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion