tuscl

Taking Strippers to the Buffet

I was recently in Brunswick, Georgia and they got a buffet chain down there called Ole Times Buffet. Hot damn if this wasn’t the best damn buffet I’ve ever ate at. I went through about 6 plates and blew up the bathroom and went out for some more. I had to leave a good tip because I really felt bad for the nice lady who had to clean up after me.

After I left I didn’t make it far and had to take at another dump at the gas station around the corner. And it got me thinking, as I was spewing green diareaha and making all kinds of noises; what if I had a stripper with me. Would I do the experience differently? Hard to do because when it’s all you can eat I gotta get my money’s worth. So far I never brought a stripper to a buffet but if I did I think it would go poorly. Unless it was one of Papis favs then she might out eat even me and it might be a hit.

Have you ever taken a stripper out to a buffet and how did it go?

6 comments

• grand1511
    4 years ago
    There's actually a buffet place open during these days of Covid?
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I once had a stripper at Follies take me to the buffet at Follies.

Six plates? I saw a guy thrown out of a buffet for eating directly from the serving trays. Was that you?
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    how many cheesesticks did you eat?

oh wait, cheesesticks are way too classy to be served at that buffet
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That is a very funny story! I’m glad you got your money’s worth from that buffet.

Hopefully they will get a new toilet and just retire the one you ruined.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Muddy, are you trying to out crazy Joe?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I'm thinking this is Juice territory
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion