tuscl

Tampa Trip Briefing

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 2:54 PM
Came to Tampa to get out of locked down CA and have a good time. Turned out I had to stay in Tampa a little longer than I wanted due to a frozen middle of the country that I had to fly back through so spent a couple of non-planned days in town. Friday, I started out with Diamond Dolls and Penthouse. DD is a shell of its former self as far as crowds and amount of dancers. Friday there were maybe 8-10 dancers when I arrived around 6pm. This place is still a lot of fun because extras are easy and prevalent. The girls carry "supplies" in their bags. Penthouse is always crowded and plenty of nice talent available after 9pm when I was there. Saturday was a stop at Bare Assets and Diamond Dolls during the day. They were both very slow so I didn't partake in anything. The nightshift was at Scores and I was a bit disappointed enough that I may skip this on my next rotation when I come back out. Crowd was smaller, including dancer talent, and you get the weapons search on the way in after the last shooting. Sunday was a rainy day that I should have just stayed in my room. No girls to speak of at Bare Assets, Diamond Dolls and later Thee Dollhouse. Dollhouse did have 2 for 1 drinks and no cover until around 10 so at least the drinks were a bargain. They also got one of the hot bartenders and servers on stage since there were only about 3 girls working. Monday I went a played with a known commodity at Diamond Dolls. Again only 3 girls and a lot of guys. The girls that worked made a killing because this place gets a lot of VIP traffic. Today was another day I didn't expect to be in town and wanted variety. I hadn't been to OZ in over 10 years and have to say the talent there is great and a lot of girls on dayshift. There must have been 20-25 girls that were 98% in their 20's and slim. This is by far the best dayshift bar I have been to in my travels during covid times. The $40 dances are more than I want to pay but a $2.75 domestic was the cheapest I had in 6 bars. Will try to review one or two when I get a chance. Thinking about catching one more stop but make it an early night due to a very early flight that I hope doesn't get cancelled.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    👍👍👍
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Good on you to escape fucking shitty ass CA. Most boring time of my fucking life.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    These dance prices were killing me down in Tampa there though Mike. I was wondering if it was super bowl price gouging but it sounds like that’s the norm now.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Shit, Mike is from CA, those dance prices probably make him feel right at home lol.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I don't get many single dances anymore. Got offered a $20 dance at Thee Dollhouse right now. I'm dealing with a new girl and a veteran dancer. The veteran is going to lose money for the new girl if I walk out.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    This would be a great new feature for TUSCL....a section to compare and contrast clubs in the same market. I know I try to make some comparisons in my reviews if I have experience in more than 1 club in that area. If we had more of that, and some clubs were consistently getting dissed by reviewers, maybe they'd actually take notice and improve their game.
  • csdnoob
    3 years ago
    try golds, hot cubans, dances are about 30-40 each (you know how cubans haggle). 2001odyssey for full nude (you can check how many girls in club and who are they online on their website)
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    be sure to try some cheesesticks while you're dining at the clubs!
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    I agree with Grand. I would love to see a category for multi club, comparison reviews in a particular location.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This is a very helpful trip report. Good club information. Thank you!
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    So let me get this straight. I agree California is boring AF right now as to my knowledge all the COI clubs are closed right now. And in LA that’s the only SCs worth hitting sign decent mileage. But if you’re in California, go down to TJ unless you’re in NorCal. The last time I was in TB was in November 2020 and they act like Covid didn’t exist. Penthouse club was packed and there was a blonde I wanted to dance but didn’t get a chance to. Thee Dollhouse had this hot Italian /Native American chick that was super hot and athletic (DM for IG) however , I didn’t get a dance. In Mons I danced this Cuban in this little private booth where i got the stick shift treatment. But to me , the hottest girls in TB are in 2001. I danced these two Augmented Persian twins. If you been to 2001 in the last year, you know who I’m referring too. Y’all know me. I love the fake shit. I don’t dance girls unless they been on the table at least once. Just kidding. We’ll sort of
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I gave up on TJ after a Federale, armed with an automatic weapon, pulled me and my buddy aside just for walking down the street. He said we had glassy eyes and proceeded to pull out a bag of weed from his pocket and said "we are looking for people with this". In my broken Spanish, I spoke to the guy for 30 minutes about what we were doing and other things he didn't need to know about. When he asked if he could search us, I said that I don't think I could prevent it if he wanted to if that is what he wanted to do. We walked away with all our money and no ride to the station but I just said I don't need that.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    I remembered that doctorevil did a whole series of reviews of clubs in the area; very informative: [view link] December 2018 timeframe.
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    @mike710 that’s what it would have to take for me to give up TJ at this point. You go to south Florida and these chicks want 800-$1000 for an hour. I could have a mamacita in TJ for a whole day and drain my balls until dehydration for that price. And they get STD checks. You don’t know what them south Florida hoez got. Those Cubans in DD to turning them like clockwork in pompano
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    I see that Garfield had the pleasure of meeting Amina and Kylie. Amina is the "big sister" ( ~ 3" taller, 2-3 years senior to Kylie.) They're Lebanese, not Persian. They're hard to tell apart individually. Both have enough silicon to caulk many bathtubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion