tuscl

Stripper guilty of ABH after calling rival ‘glass-eyed prostitute’ and battering

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Cat fight!

"Yvonne McDermid, 36, and former exotic dancer Cheryl Hanrahan, 45, threw drinks over each other and pulled at each other's hair in a vicious spat."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14056870/s…

6 comments

• rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    Is it just me or do they both look a little old to be stripping? Kinda like those cheesesticks that have been sitting in a box on the warming tray at 711 for the past 3 days in a row that nobody will buy.
    Don’t get me wrong they are both hot and I’d let them use me as a dildo to pleasure themselves they just look a little long in the tooth. Way too old for JS69 and no Rick would fuck someone that old.
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    They both are a little too old to be strippers. A 45 year old is someone you might want to have as a girlfriend if you are a middle aged guy but there is really no reason to be spending a lot of money down at a strip club on someone that age.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    ^^^ there is if she lets you fuck her in the ass for $100
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yup regular shit
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    So this brawl happened august 2018 and one of them hasn’t even danced since 2014? Is Britain just avoiding any type of bad news at the moment that they have to go dig years back for something? Dafuq
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    @ Nice
    I have honk the court date just now came up. Must be a huge back log. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion