tuscl

Undressed by dancer

It happened when getting a lap dance (courtesy of guy friends). One minute I'm getting a routine lap dance, the next minute our topless dancer was asking me to stand and lean forward against the stage. The dancer started tugging down my jeans with my shoes, shirt, and bra soon following. I could only roll with the punches. The dancer concluded the lap dance in just our underwear. Weirdly enough she took away my clothes claiming it was only fair that all girls in the club bare skin, including me. She lent me a pair of extra heels to wear since the club floor was dirty. In the end, she turned me into a dancer on break. I had to sit there until we left, topless and wearing only panties and stripper heels. My friends made sure we stayed longer than planned (they sure enjoyed it). Fortunately, the dancer did return my things after finishing her rounds of the club. Needless to say, I got dressed fast. Our dancer was tipped well, although she definitely went above and beyond what we shelled out. I mean I've heard of clubs undressing customers for amusement, but taking someone's clothes away and leaving them half-naked seems excessive. Apparently, the club we attended encourage girls from outside to get naked with its dancers. Is it like that in other establishments?

4 comments

• Techman
    4 years ago
    Where?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a winning culture.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Just so my other tuscl colleagues aren’t misled, I’m gonna need some photo evidence of this experience.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    I do enjoy when the female customers get involved in the stage show. What club?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion