tuscl

Strip Club List is Unusable

Can this just be listed by city and not county, I know what cities I want to go to but no one here knows all the counties in the US they may be traveling to.

24 comments

• Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Agree.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Got to agree with pink on this one
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    True dat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - this has been discussed a good amount in the past and no one likes the per county listing - I assume Founder had a reason for sorting it that way but it makes things harder
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Just type the city you want in the search box.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I noticed that seemed to be working, too. Not sure how many cities are there, but I picked two decent sized cities and they showed up as a "location".
  • founder
    4 years ago
    It will be fixed in the next release. Probably early April
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Awesome 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
  • founder
    4 years ago
    2021 is going to be a very interesting year on tuscl

• Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Am I the only one that likes that they are separated by county?? Different counties have different rules & therefore mileage. For instance, Miami-Dade county clubs close at midnight, while Broward goes until 3 or even 5am. Definitely more mileage in Broward too.

DeKalb county (Atlanta) has more high mileage clubs than Fulton (Atlanta)
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I think that's something that locals are going to care about more than travelers. But where it matters, TUSCL is where I go to find out about stuff like differences in one county over another.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Maybe a switch-between option? I kinda like seeing counties but can understand why a city view would be more practical for most.

But I agree about county differences being useful. Especially during post-covid mess. Example, chatted with a dancer recently who is a transplant from a club from across town. Freaking Denver proper has all the stages behind shower curtains. And dances have a shower curtain between dancer and customer. Thank goodness for Federal Heights/Adams county not pulling that handicap stunt on the clubs. 🙄
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ^^^ most dancers would be elated if they had a shower curtain separating them if they were giving a dance to Juice or Rick Dugan.
    4 years ago
    By county for someone traveling to say Iowa is unusable.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Watch it Shailynn-ape. I can understand a female hairless ape wanting a barrier between the spreader of KFC grease (aka Juice-ape) and herself. But the dugan is universally loved 💕

ROAR!!!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ You are right!!! I ♥ all pf the ricks. I have been loving you all STRONG for years now! 😉😘💖😍😗😉
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    AGREED. There should be a Metro-City listing.
    NYC itself has 5 counties. If I'm in my car, I can go to Brooklyn or Queens easily. But, since they are in different counties, they are listed on different lists.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Actually, the "Map to Strip Clubs" feature is very effective and easy to use. Just point the city that you want with your finger (touch screen) or mouse and tap, which brings up the pointers for that town. You can then zoom in by spreading two fingers (touch screen) or by using the +/- zoom buttons. You can then click the pointers to bring up the club name and on the name to bring up the whole club description.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    BTW, doing the above to just one of the pointers brings up all of the nearby clubs at the bottom of that clubs description, making visiting all the other options easy-peasy.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    And, using the Map feature also shows nearby clubs in all states within range, making it more useful than just checking the city, although in all fairness, other states also show after the first club from a city list is selected.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I tried the map feature, it defaulted to where I was currently and I moved it to several different places and it would not reload, it showed no dots on the map of clubs in areas where I know there are clubs and the list below remained the same.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Double-tap the map to reset to a different area.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Older PSD thread on this, but it's also got some more tips on using the current site features. Sounds like founder is going to tweak it this year, but right now there's still a few ways to get at what you're looking for.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7353…

• Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Based on my own use of VPN software and my personal preference for keeping GPS almost always off I would like to see a sort by option. Sort by city or county.

Sometimes I'm interested in exploring what a new region has to offer, other times I'm staying close to town.

I vote to have both available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion