tuscl

What is a THICK stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
For years I have heard some guys refer to some dancers as thick. I always thought they probably meant fat. Recently I saw a post by david120 that described Brittany as thick. A picture is worth a thousand words. I have to agree with him. She is not fat but is thick. She reminds me of one of favorite dancers. She is quite a bit shorter. She is an aerobics instructor and part time stripper. A mother of one. Mid 20's and for sure thick.

15 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    "Thick" sounds to me like "not fat, she's big-boned", or the female version of "husky". In other words, fat. Just not roly poly fat. Not quite quick-hide-the-cookies-Britney's-here fat.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Ok, I got the definition just now from my ATF. As near as I can tell, it means: "a women who is generally short, big boned, and as a result, fairly thick around the hips and thighs, but not fat."

Here are some lyrics from Ludacris'hit "stand Up" that are appropriate for the occasion:

How you ain't gon' FUCK! Bitch I'm me?
    I'm the GOD DAMN reason you in VIP
    CEO you don't have to see ID
    I'm young, wild, and strapped like Chi-Ali
    BLAOW! We ain't got nothing to worry about
    Whoop ass, let security carry em out
    Watch out for the medallion my diamonds are wreckless
    Feels like a MIDGET is hanging from my neckless
    I pulled up wit a million trucks
    Looking, smelling, feeling like a million bucks-ahh!
    Pass the bottles, the heat is on
    We in the huddle all smoking that Cheech & Chong
    What's wrong?! The club and moon is full
    And I'm lookin for a THICK young lady to pull
    One sure shot way to get em outta them pants
    Take note to the brand new dance, like this
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    Kind of an odd example, but Mary Lou Rettin (the Olympic gymnast) was "Thick".

Rosie O'Donnell is (gag) fat.

O.
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    When Valerie Bertnelli was on that 70's sitcom, "One Day at a Time," she may have been considered a little THICK. After marrying Eddie Van Halen and giving birth and being a MOM she became FAT. Looking at the Jenny Craig commercials, she is still FAT.

I recently saw Mary Lou Retton on an Olympic documentary and she may be THICK, but she looks great for a 40 sumptin' Mom.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I've always taken "thick" to mean that they are big but without excessive belly roll fat, while if they got that, they are fat. But its also my belief (I could be wrong) that "thick" is a term many African American women use, at least in the realm of personal ads and the like. I've never seen a white woman describe herself as thick, which probably would mean she was stupid and admitting it.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Some girls, especially shorter ones, are built so that their sides go straight up and down without much indentation around the waist line, sort of like a fire plug, but without being fat. My ATF tends to be a bit like that when she's a little on the heavy side. That's what I consider "thick" to mean.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I think everyone here is sharing he same concept. In my mind, THICK is sort of "pleasingly plump". Not quite fat, but definitely has some meat on her... but the proportions still look good. I think Britney's body is an excellent example of THICK.

Personally, any thicker than that, and I'd have to say it would border on fat.

Either way, I don't like THICK... I definitely like my girls slimmer... probably closer to being skinny.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    It seems to me that "thick" is more an attribute of a girl's innate body type, while "plump" or "fat" are various degrees of what a body becomes from poor diet and lack of exercise. So, it could be that two pregnancies have changed Britney's body type from thin to thick, although I suspect her *ahem* less than ideal lifestyle choices have also kept her from returning to her previous shape.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Thick does not equal fat. thick means the girl has meat on her bones. You can't see her ribs, her boobs are probably real and move when she does. She has a defined hourglass shape. I would agree that Britney looked thick recently. I'll take thick over an anorexic, flat chested bag of bones any day of the week. Almost everyone of my favorite dancers, including my ATF could be called thick.

• chandler
    17 years ago
    Thick may not equal fat, but thin does not equal anorexic. Anorexia is a relatively rare, serious disorder, not the alternative to thick. I'll take the old, thin Britney over her current shape any day. What seemed disturbing about her recent performance was her inability to move. The extra meat on her bones didn't appear to make her more healthy than when she was thin and dancing like she used to.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    The way Britney USED to look, was pretty much the ideal in my book. Now, she'd be easy to pass on, even without knowing how messed up she is.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    chandler put it very well. Big boned! Some fatty tissue, but rest is usually muscle. Of course, if the thick dancer is tall, she's probably what I call "Amazonerish"??
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    IMO the perfect female body is Jillian on The Biggest Loser. Wow! She's very muscular (probably too much so for some of you) but I would never consider her to be thick.

To me "thick" denotes waist size. Has little to do with bone size and sometimes not much to do with body fat either, she just is built with a thick waist. Most women gain weight first (and lose it last) in the butt and upper legs; a thick girl carries her excess weight, and it doesn't have to be much, in her waist like a man does.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The joke has always been that "big boned" is a euphemism or a lame excuse for being overweight as often as it's literally true. I was guessing that the same goes sometimes for "thick".
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    HERE is a thick stripper, its 2 for 1 day, 2 topless dances for 20 dollars, so I generously offer to pay at the rate of 2 for $30. We do 4 dances so I owe her 60 dollars at that point. So I then tell her "I'll do two more dances and I'll pay you a total of 100 dollars." The stripper then pauses comtemplating this complex offer, (must have been 10 to 15 seconds as she tried to figure it out) - she then says "OK I guess so"

Note this dancer was very hot, probably a 9 and very very exotic and also note she had a rule about "no touching" her breasts (that was only for CR she says) - a very odd rule (and rare) in this particular state - even though of course I'm actually in effect tipping her 40 dollars on 60 dollars worth of dances. Now I concede in this case, I will probably qualify as a thick customer too since while the dance was Ok, it wasn't great which was the purpose of paying her extra. As many know being cheap or just frugal probably gets equal or better results.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion