Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL Stripper Sighting

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lots of strippers have posted photos that randomly appear when you log into TUSCL. Some are meh, some are just plain yucky.

Doing my part for you PLs I feel it’s my duty to share whenever a solid stripper comes across my page. There’s nudity and her all dolled up. I’d say she’s Juice approved, and in a photo she had a heart in her butthole so she’s Crazyjoe approved too.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Gotta admit the random stripper photos are my favorite new addition to the site

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s a definite hottie. She has that sweet look that could easily drain my wallet.

Profile picture for Neobwh
Neobwh
•

Some really nice pussy lips that would drain something other than your wallet.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yeah that’s a good one. She’s seems pretty popular at SRCOI

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Damn. She's hot.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Her photo with the butt plug is one of my favorites.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

If ever I was going to be tempted to make a special trip to a strip club just to see a dancer, it would be one like this:

There is something about that pretty short curvy type with a mostly flat tummy that really hits the spot.

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

^^Rick I have gotten a few VIP dances from her. You would not be disappointed. And her stage stuff is impressive as hell.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I hardly ever look at the pics here, exceptions are when someone posts a link and I agree Amethyst's pics show her to be among the hotter dancers I've seen here.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement