tuscl

I went undercover at Stripperweb for 3 years and this what I’ve found...

I had an alt account over there and would try to act natural and blend in as dancer. The information revealed to me and the facts that were uncovered were startling. Here are my findings...

1.WOMEN NEED MONEY AND THEY NEED IT NOW!

2. ALL MEN NEED TO DIE AND GO TO HELL. AND THE NEED TO DO IT... RIGHT NOW!

15 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Turn in your P.I. license. You didn't learn anything that wasn't public knowledge.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I think stripper web is basically where hookers lie to make themselves look good and feel better about the fact that tbeyre just selling pussy
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I think I found a small flaw in their logic. If all the men die and go to Hell right now, how are they supposed to give the money to strippers? I know that most strippers don't have the patience to wait for the probate process to finish before they get the money.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    The pink site was pretty boring when I lurked there. It doesn't seem very popular in SoCal. Lots of girls posting from low mileage areas.
  • ulitimate1
    4 years ago
    Oh! So what you're saying is, if there are a bunch of posts in an area, then lap dances are probably low mileage. 🙂
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Meanwhile on Stripperweb...

"I've been over on TUSCL trying to act like a customer who fucks girls for money. I'm not sure they're buying it..."
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    lmao ^5
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Do you need to pay anything to join StripperWeb ? Is there any verification if you are indeed a dancer or not ? I've never been on the site. But my perception would be that only girls that are not very successful are on the site trying to ether be successful or just vent. The successful ones aren't going to waste their time.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    "But my perception would be that only girls that are not very successful are on the site trying to ether be successful or just vent. The successful ones aren't going to waste their time."

I don't go there much anymore, but I used to post more frequently pre-pandemic back when I was dancing more. I'd actually say there are plenty of girls there who are pretty smart and make very good money. I know some of the girls who have been around a while are really good at investing etc. I've worked with some irl too.

SW is actually how I first found out I was being discussed here. A girl from there showed me the link and I joined here and now you guys are stuck with me even though I'm semi retired and would be completely retired if not for the pandemic.
  • Flyer78
    4 years ago
    @ Warrior 15 no, at least not when I joined. That was a while back, but there wasn't any sort of verification.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    No there is no verification. There is a ladies only section, however, where you have to somehow be “trusted” enough to access. Out of nowhere, one day I was able to access it.

And I would disagree. The type of personality who has enough initiative to peek around for resources or ideas about dancing are more likely to be above average dancers. Granted, there are more “modern” online venues than stripperweb now. But it keeps quietly surviving somehow.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I felt I needed to do what had to be done. But now that I’ve revealed myself I do fear retribution. Blow Jobs with a little too much teeth could now be in my future.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Shit!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Ima dump a load over there 💩💩💩😠
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    The girls on SW are definitely smarter than me. That has got to be one the least user friendly sites I have ever seen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion