tuscl

OT: Dying to be a sex symbol

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
"Mexican Kim Kardashian" Joselyn Cano Passes Away At 29 After A Botched Cosmetic Surgery

Joselyn Cano, the OnlyFans model who was dubbed as "Mexican Kim Kardashian", passed away as a result of a butt-lift surgery gone wrong. As per a report on The Mirror, the model, who had an Instagram following that went up to many millions, had travelled to Columbia for the same. The procedure that went wrong and reportedly led to the tragic incident is known as the Brazillian Butt lift. Joselyn Cano was 29 years of age at the time of her passing. Cano had received the nickname of "Mexican Kim Kardashian" as a result of the various cosmetic enhancement surgeries that she had gotten done over a relatively short span of time.

Joselyn Cano's Instagram, as of this writing, has a total of 12.9 million followers. Some of Joselyn Cano's Instagram photos have her posing in ways that would show her in flattering angles. She was one of those few Instagram models who rose to fame at an unprecedented pace and was adored by millions around the globe. Her funeral was live-streamed from Joselyn Cano's Facebook account. Joselyn Cano's Facebook page has north of one million likes, as of this writing.

Ever since the news regarding Joselyn Cano's butt surgery going terribly wrong made it to the Internet, the Twitterati has been busy expressing their grief and sadness over the loss of the OnlyFans model.

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainm…

20 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    It's nuts that people can still die from that procedure. One of my favs recently had a BBL done. She didn't need it, but the results were what she was looking for (and pretty impressive). I'm wondering if she's heard about this.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Not too much of a shock given the risk of those types of procedures, but sad nonetheless :(

On the plus side, welcome back Papi
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Hey Papi welcome back I saw you posted of my reviews feedback was great as always and damn man when you take a break this place feels it. Shit.

Anyway yeah this is a real shame. It ain’t worth it!
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Nothing to add. Welcome back. People were talking about search parties for you a few weeks back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Nanci Pelosi outed me as a domestic terrorist and blew my cover so I had to come back to my day-job of being a PL-reporter
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Que pasa dude?
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    So you're the assassin Ted Cruz sent after AOC.
    4 years ago
    Papi is back! Finally we have proof the end of the pandemic is in sight and things really will return to normal
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This is sad news. A pretty girl who didn’t need the procedure.

Welcome back Papi! Glad to see you back!
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Hey, look who’s back! Let’s hear some stories about your time wandering in the desert fasting 40 days and being tempted by Satan!
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Welcome back, PC
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    This happened a couple months ago. I didn't even hear about it, had no clue till I saw your post and did some research. I recall her name as I've come across her profile a few times while binging on cosmetically enhanced influencers on Instagram.

I wonder why she wanted to do the surgery down in Colombia? She had so many followers I would assume she had good money and could afford the surgery in America, since I hear it's much safer to do here. Even though that death rate is still high even performed by US board certified surgeons. 1 in 3000 death rate would have me kinda scared.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Welcome back PC
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the warm welcome back

👍
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    What's really sad is how some (many ?) women get so taken in by the rap big butt craze that they submit to such a surgical procedure in the first place.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    The cartoon ass syndrome claims another life. Sad

And Papi are you out on bail after the congress siege? :D
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @papi_chulo welcome back

I met Jocelyn Cano about 7 or 8 years ago at a car show in Orange County, California, she was very friendly, pretty and had a nice figure (presurgeries).

We talked for a few minutes and we took a few pictures, seemed like she had potential to be big in the car show world but her brand exploded with each Instagram post and YouTube video.

When I was visiting Vietnamese Bikini Coffee Shops a few shops claim to fame was that Jocelyn Cano worked there and they would show me her pictures on the IG or Yelp.

I was very sad to see the news of her passing away so young.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... What's really sad is how some (many ?) women get so taken in by the rap big butt craze that they submit to such a surgical procedure in the first place ..."

This has been discussed in the past - a big part of it is cultural - seems curvy/voluptuous women are much-more of a thing/preference in certain cultures like the black and Hispanic cultures (e.g. and likely why there are many women w/ enhanced butts in a place like Tijuana, per what I've read since I haven't been) - with rap-music being the predominant music-choice for young-people for a while now, I'm sure this has had an effect on making big-butts "trendy/main-stream"; but the fact is there has always been a subculture of men that have been into this and I guess rap-music kinda glorified it or "legitimized it" for lack of a better word.

Per @Critobal's post stating this girl being into the CA carshow scene; I could see her wanting the big-butt since that is desirable trait in that scene which is big w/ the Latino/Mexican Cali culture.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ this. Us ethnic folks love it, and hell even like Sir Mix a lot's famous line, even white boys got ta shout.....baby got back!!!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I knew her from 999 years ago in California before she had 999 surgeries. She went to Columbia bc they do the best work there, arguably.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion