tuscl

"He seems like a very happy old man looking forward to a bright and wonderful fu

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Thursday, January 21, 2021 1:05 PM
Title couldn’t say it all. "He seems like a very happy old man looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!" [view link] Great news, once again Greta Thunberg Hilariously Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter With One of his Own Tweets! [view link] ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist ~ Awards: ~ Fritt Ord Award (2019) ~ Rachel Carson Prize (2019) ~ Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019) ~ Right Livelihood Award (2019) ~ International Children's Peace Prize (2019) ~ Time Person of the Year (2019) ~ Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020) :D

8 comments

• CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    CJ you are some kind of dogfacedpony soldier even for a Democrat you are annoying, go vote green even our worst people don't want you in the party. Got it jack!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim Westside when we ride come equipped with game You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife We bust on Bad Boy niggaz fucked for life Plus Puffy tryin' ta see me weak hearts I rip Biggie Smalls and Junior M.A.F.I.A. Some mark-ass bitches" ~ 2Pac, "Hit Em Up"
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    She seems like a very angry young Dr. Seuss character looking forward to a bleak and miserable future. So awful to see.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I suppose a mentally challenged foreign teen does seem smart and important to a progressive.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Greta who?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Lonball300 ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist Awards: * Fritt Ord Award (2019) * Rachel Carson Prize (2019) * Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019) * Right Livelihood Award (2019) * International Children's Peace Prize (2019) * Time Person of the Year (2019) * Nordic Council Environment Prize (declined) (2019) * Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020) Honors: ~ Doctor honoris causa, University of Mons
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    She's a nice, smart kid with mild autism, who's being exploited by nanny staters. Kids with autism have a hard time relating to their peers. So they tend to crave positive attention from adults as a substitute. Yes, we do owe it to young people to tackle environmental problems. But that's not an excuse to use kids as props to push your simplistic, one-sided point of view.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion