Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

One pill made me larger...

W
wallanonVIP6415163

I'm not rich. I'm just bored. Really, really bored...

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

and one pill made me small. And the ones that stripper gave me didn't do anything at all. So I fired her.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

I see what you did there. That was pretty Slick.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Wall, that was your saving grace.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Not a good stage name - Alice.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

I saw Alice And she was really small But then she put on those stripper heels And she was like ten feet tall...

W
wallanon
•

Lol

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

In this scenario is Nicespice the Hookah smoking caterpillar 🐛 ?

W
wallanon
•

In this scenario nicespice can have any part she likes. But that does seem oddly fitting.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I heard that great song a million times and always thought Grace sang, “...hookah smoking character”. I’m a song lyric nerd and thought I knew that song by heart. You learn something everyday.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I’ll have to keep my eyes open for a White Rabbit next time I’m in a club.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😂😂

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Papa don't preach, Wallanon's in trouble deep.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I will happily be the hookah smoking caterpillar. While at it, I nominate Blah as the red queen because she would probably enjoy offing heads. What type of head, I won’t specify

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement