tuscl

V.I.P. Room

GEE LOVE
Ho! Ho! Ho! 3 In A Row
Saturday, January 16, 2021 6:38 AM
This is for lady entertainers only. Please, Nobody Else. What is one thing you want from a guy in the V.I.P Room? It can be anything like, their personality, talking, touching, licking, spanking, respect, male control, female control, good hygiene, smiling, laughing, etc. This is not a list to choose from, just some examples. I love the V.I.P. Room. You don't know me, but being honest, I am somebody that girls love to take to the V.I.P. Room.

25 comments

• minnow
    3 years ago
    Not lady entertainer, but they want your $$$. Kindly get your ass back into your mom's basement and online schooling so you can be educated enough to get you the kind of job that will put you in a position to be a big spender in the VIP room.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @Gee These guys are screwing with you. Let me give you the real advice you're looking for. I heard from several dancers the one thing that really gets their panties wet is when a customer picks out the biggest, meanest bouncer in the place, pokes him in the chest and makes disparaging remarks about his mother. Give it a try and report back to us.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    lol
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Let me give you two pieces of advice which will up your VIP game to Jedi Master levels. 1) Always pay up front. Know how many dances you are going to get beforehand and give the dancer the full amount plus a 25% tip. 2) Just AFTER she takes the money, drop your pants and helicopter. It gets them every time, she will drop to her knees and take you around the world.
  • GEE LOVE
    3 years ago
    I see all the BITCHES have spoke. I hope there are no more BITCHES. Sorry about what I wrote to start all this BITCHIN. You obviously misunderstood me. I was only wanting to see what your likes and hates are in the V.I.P. Room. I am sure that some guys do the wrong thing, but some do the right thing. You can continue BITCHIN, but let's see some respect and let's talk about V.I.P. Rooms the way you would want to see them.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    This guy Gee is the same person who posted a club discussion thread called "High Rollers Club or The School House". I didn't read it until just now because I didn't know the club, but maybe this guy is legit and not a troll. Hey Gee. If you're new here welcome. Maybe not the best thread to introduce yourself, but there are dancers who post here and maybe you'll get a bite. If you want to live dangerously you can try a Rick Dugan and post your Q over at Stripperweb.
  • Eve
    3 years ago
    Can vouch for the statements about money, drugs, bouncer poking, and pants dropping.
  • Eden Envy
    3 years ago
    Just be respectful, have good hygiene, and consistently take us to vip. As always tip big, and we’ll make it a point to remember you every time you come back. 💋💋💋
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ I keep hearing a repeating theme. "Good hygiene". Do that many guys really smell that bad ?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    As an alternative to bouncer poking some here have spoken about interactions with poking bouncers. Maybe start a thread asking for their input, no pun intended.
  • Eden Envy
    3 years ago
    I’ve literally danced for guys that smelled like 3 day old chili that set out in the sun in Florida in the middle of summer. 🤢🤮 I’d be holding my breath when I faced him, and turn around real quick to breathe some fresh air. 😫 It’s seriously not that hard to hop in the shower rq before you go out in public. 🙄
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Good hygiene/well dressed/ clean cut/ someone decent to have conversation w/ cuz we might be in VIP a while sometimes LOL and silence can be awkward.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I want a intelligent respectful gentleman who will chat with me for hours about the cabul and upcoming One World Order. (That trump will defeat!)
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Is the One World Order the same as Pizza Baby Cannibalism or will Trump defeat them both at the same time?
  • GEE LOVE
    3 years ago
    Went to the club last night and spent 15 minutes in V.I.P. with a new girl. She said my touching was very sensual. She seemed to be enjoying it more than I was and I was definitely enjoying it. Because she was enjoying it so much, I told her that she should be paying me. She laughed.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    1. Bring some mini-bottles of booze (like what you get on a plane) and offer them up, unopened. Vodka works best - it can be added to her drink on the DL. 2. Do not make corny jokes like "you should be paying me." She should not. 3. Don't stink. Do smell nice and have minty fresh breath. 4. Ask before you touch any pink parts, then tip well if given permission, and most importantly, 5. Bring quiet confidence without being a mysogynistic asshole.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Don’t use deodorant on your junk. They tell me it tastes like aluminum. They prefer the minty freshness of Scope Mouthwash. Burns a little when you first put it on, but a good sloppy session can help put out the fire.
  • LinzeeDet
    3 years ago
    I am a female entertainer. What always made a favorite strip club customer for me was, in order of importance, the amount of $ they spent, the number of drinks they bought and how well they tip the other employees (waitstaff, bartender, bouncer...) The other stuff helps for sure but a job is a job it’s not always perfect. You don’t need to worry about it so much honestly. It’s not a date.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    It still never ceases to amaze me that people don't get hygiene. I will add one more. If you expect to putting your face all over her ...dhave and do a good job. No wonder we have covid-19 and ppl are too stupid to wash their hands, if adult males need to be told to wash their ass. How about this for the spur of the moment....wet naps.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @nicespice: "I want a intelligent respectful gentleman who will chat with me for hours about the cabul and upcoming One World Order. (That trump will defeat!)" Trump would be the cabal's first beheading after taking over. No way that want someone so competent and super cool around to disrupt their awesome plan! @GEE LOVE: "I told her that she should be paying me. She laughed." She only laughed to keep you from seeing the disgusted (or amused) look on her face and to keep your money flowing.
  • Daybreaker
    3 years ago
    Don't smell bad. Seriously. You can be butt-ass ugly, and if you smell good, it doesn't bug me. You can be hot and smell like dirty socks and I'll be counting the minutes haha
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Is the covid nose-kill going to be old PL's excuse? "But I had covid..."
  • Dirtydancing22
    3 years ago
    1. Pay upfront 2. Ask before you put your ( clean) hands in or near any hole of mine lol 3. Smelling great is a plus but if the money is right fuck it lol 4. If you bring a woman with you , have some idea as to what she’s into before we all go to vip so you’re not arguing during or after the vip .
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Dirtydancing22 FTW!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Not your condescending attitude. Or you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion