tuscl

How much did it cost?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I read the recent reviews for all of the Atlanta clubs. All of the reviews for my favorite clubs and all of the reviews posted by the guys that post on here. I want to know what date and time they were there. The quality of the dancers (appearance wise). The mileage. And my pet peeve! I want to know what you paid for air dances, lap dances or VIP dances. Too many times this information is left out. What good is the review without it. Ok you got a great VIP but you didn't tell me you paid $500 for it. I don't want to buy it. Just rent it.

5 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I am much with shadowcat in this area of club reviews. I want to encourage everyone to add more relevant information so that us readers can make decisions as to which clubs we want to review.

Myself, I always put in time and date of my arrival and dancers appearances (scale 1 to 10). If I don't mention the quality of LDs with numerous dancers, I at least expound on the quality of my favorite dancer while visiting. And I try to remember to put in LD & VIP room costs, which are probably the most important issue in my club visits.

The more information provided in reviews produces quality reading material.
  • rr30
    17 years ago
    These are great points. I try to give the info that I want to know in my reviews.

Plus I would like to know if 2way touching was allowed. Hate spending my money and not be able to touch.
  • Pete22z
    17 years ago
    I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate the services provided by members who have been forthcoming.

In Atlanta, I generally have a better time with the amount of $$$ spent (yes I've paid for VIP's). We all know that you aren't gonna get Platinum Plus mileage for just 20 bucks. I'd feel more inclined to give more info if the local authorities weren't such dicks. Paranoid, maybe, but I remember what happened to the Gold Club and the Taj Mahal. That's the last thing I want to happen to the clubs that are left. I just wonder what my experiences would have been if I had my present salary 10 years ago. Besides, these days 75% of my time in clubs are devoted to my favs...and I don't ask for the things that most guys are looking for. It's f'd up I know.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I care about dance cost, but the club info section usually tells me what I need. If somebody describes a mindblowing VIP session and leaves out what they paid, I assume it's way more than I would ever consider, whether that's $200 or $500. The time of the visit is the piece of info I wish more reviewers would include, at least the day of the week and whether it was day or night shift. At many clubs, that makes all the difference.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    One thing that would help a lot would be consistent use of the dollar sign. Many reviewers use $$$ to mean "expensive." In fact $$$ should mean $300. $$$$$ should mean $500. Get it? I'm surprised by the number of seasoned reviewers that make this mistake.

The quality of reviews has improved since founder has changed his instructions for reviewers. No more of that "the bar is on your left and the stage is on your right" stuff.

I know that many of the regular reviewers are high fliers with lots of money to spend. I'm happy to know about their experiences in case I ever win the lottery. Until then, I am looking for information about how to get more for my money. Let's face it, the strippers are trying to get as much as they can for as little as possible. So let's band together and let each other know how to get more for our money.

Value is important to many of us. Otherwise Silver Bullet and Hip Hugger with their high quality $10 dances wouldn't rate so well. I need help finding dancers that give good mileage. You don't have to go into great detail, but I really don't think that "Brandy sent me home happy" is going to get a club shut down.

I always use value as part of my rating. Frankly, I'm surprised that my ratings system hasn't caught on with more of you. You might recognize it:
    Facility Quality: 10
    Dancer Quality: 8.5
    Private Dance Quality: 9
    Mood: 7
    Value: 8
    Avg Rating: 8.5 (so I enter 9 for my rating)

This system helps to equalize what is important to an individual reviewer. College kids are going to look for high points for "mood." Traveling businessmen probably want high private dance quality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion