tuscl

Thank you nicespice

Saturday, January 9, 2021 6:39 AM
A week or two ago topic on perfume nicesprice mentioned hand sanitizer. So Thursday got dances from a girl new to me that had scented body lotion or oil on. I didn't really notice it much in the club but when I got in the car I realized I was reeking of it. I change shirts and scrubbed up in a restroom but could still smell it (you always can). I then recalled nicespice's hand sanitizer trick. Arms, hands and face it actually worked great! Hair holds odors well thinking of experimenting with that one day at home. Has anyone else tried the hand sanitizer cover up perfumes?

5 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    How are you going to explain smelling like hand sanitizer? What if you taste like sanitizer when you get kissed before you can clean up? When I needed to care and was in a bind for being sloppy in the moment, a little bit of gasoline is what I used. Oops at the pump. No one's getting close.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’ll try it. Better to smell like had sanitizer than perfume. Easy to explain
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Glad it worked out for you. Seems there are other methods to try as well 😝
  • nj_pete
    3 years ago
    Many times I have driven home with the windows down to try to get rid of the perfume smell. Unless it’s a long drive that does not work that well. With club activity down , unfortunately, not so much of a problem right now, I’ll keep the hand sanitizers as an emergency backup plan.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Just stop at the gas station. Fill up, but spray some gasoline on your hands, then rub your body with it. Works like a charm! Chemistry is a wonderful skill to know !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion