tuscl

Substitute teacher, 25, is charged with raping her eighth-grade student

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
She looks pretty good for a substitute teacher. I don’t remember having any teachers who looked like this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyma…

12 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    I can remember 2 or 3 that looked as good as her. Unfortunately they weren't banging the students though.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Kentucky is too far away. For $2500 I'd totally bail her out so she could tutor me. Best unintentionally awkward and hilarious quote from the article, "'I was disgusted because you're supposed to be helping him, and she wasn't helping him at all,' the mother said at the time". Might differ on whether she was helping or not.

Because this comes up so often on the TUSCL boards of younger dudes winning the slut lottery, no rape is not funny. Statutory rape is not funny. But context matters. 8th grade is a little young, but I remember dudes who failed a couple times that were basically grown ass men in middle school so who knows what age he was. Actually it says 15 in the article, so let's say he was 14 last year.

Hypothetically, I'm 14 years old and that piece of ass is obtainable? I dunno what third degree rape is in Kentucky, but if it means smashing the shit out of my hot ass substitute teacher just because I can...then that's probably what happened.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    15 years old and still in 8th grade? you would think this kid was a fucking retard but turns out out that he wasn't. actually smart to meet that teacher at a motel and have some fun.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    rattdog FTW! Maybe the last guy who got tutored told him what was up if he spent a little more time in 8th grade.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    In my best Chris Rock voice..."I'm not saying he should've failed 8th grade to fuck a hot teacher, but I understand."
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Sadly her career is over now and she'll work as pros.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    14 years old and still in 8th grade! No wonder the kid needed tutoring. I’m sure after attempts to teach him she discovered the only way to get through to him was to have him get through to her. Just sayin.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    As I remember - substitute teachers were a mixed bag. You could get an old lady who seemed too nice to be in the city schools. You could get a dude who wanted to read the newspaper. And very few times - you could get a young cutie - who was fresh out of teachers college - and who still thought we were redeemable humans.

This girl looks good. That mouth is nice! She shouldn’t have had sex with an 8 th grader. Even if the kid was a mutant - with a full beard - drooling - about 6’6” and 250 pounds - still watching cartoons!
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    I once knew an 8th grader you could have driven to school.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Where were these hot, loose teachers when I was in school?
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    It's Kentucky so the mom was probably mad at the woman her son was cheating on her with.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Kentucky, the state that brought you Mitch McConnell.

5,000,000 people, 15 last names.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion